Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
From my point of view, the Clones never turned bad because the Clone Wars never ended.

If you pretend bad things never happened, it solves everything!
So...
If I pretend my dad never left, then he never left!

Please come back dad, it's been 15 years...

This is a joke, my dad never left.

If you guys need a good game to play, check out Elite Dangerous. You will not be disappointed.

If you guys need a good game to play, check out Elite Dangerous. You will not be disappointed.
Heard about that from my friend. Guess I’ll try it.

Heard about that from my friend. Guess I’ll try it.
It’s like Skyrim in the fact that you can play it for literally eternity. Your journey never ends.

What is your favorite UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner, and Flood troop? Mine are ODST, Elites (Sangheili), Snipers, and Flood Combat Form.

(Thought it would be fun to color the factions)

I've got it, I reckon it's one of those games that you need to spend about 6 hours or so looking up how to play it because the tutorials are litteraly trash. It's a pretty game but it dosent give you any direct objectives or a storyline. I belive its a make your own fun game as it's called. Ill get to it eventually. Its like the witcher 3 I have it but havent really dug into it yet.

UNSC:
Spartan-IV

Covenant:
GRUNTS!!

Prometheans:
Soldier Commandos

The Flood:
Abomination

The Banished:
Hunter Goliath

YAP YAP’S REBELLION!!!:
Heavy Grunt Squad

Added some other factions :)

I've got it, I reckon it's one of those games that you need to spend about 6 hours or so looking up how to play it because the tutorials are litteraly trash. It's a pretty game but it dosent give you any direct objectives or a storyline. I belive its a make your own fun game as it's called. Ill get to it eventually. Its like the witcher 3 I have it but havent really dug into it yet.
So basically... Warframe.
Except Warframe is free.

Except Warframe is free.
No, one is a hard core space simulation game. The other is warframe.

Except Warframe is free.
No, one is a hard core space simulation game. The other is warframe.
Fair enough.

But...

WaRfrAmE iS bEtTer!!

Return to “General discussion”