General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rogue, I totally missed that. Sorry!

Fair enough.

But...

WaRfrAmE iS bEtTer!!
BORDERLANDS 2 IS BESTEST
OK, you got me.
That is nice game.

Finished building my Pelican from spare parts. It turned out better than I thought it would and is surprisingly stable. I'll try to post pictures. One note: it is brown and skinnier than a normal pelican so I'm calling it my skinny rebel pelican.

Finished building my Pelican from spare parts. It turned out better than I thought it would and is surprisingly stable. I'll try to post pictures. One note: it is brown and skinnier than a normal pelican so I'm calling it my skinny rebel pelican.
Sounds very cool!

For the Insurrection!!!

For the Insurrection!!!
YARRGHg IMA SPACE PIRATE

For the Insurrection!!!
That is exactly what I was thinking when I took a long look at the end product. That's why I called it a skinny REBEL pelican. I should be able to get pics up today but I can't make any promises.

For the Insurrection!!!
YARRGHg IMA SPACE PIRATE
You know nothing of the Insurrection. Your thinking of the jackals.

For the Insurrection!!!
YARRGHg IMA SPACE PIRATE
pirates can be human

YARRGHg IMA SPACE PIRATE
pirates can be human
Oddly enough there are not a lot of human pirates in halo that I know of. At least not as many as you'd think. (Of course there are human pirates though.) Particularly,,, the Insurrection or United Rebel Front (as the governing head)... is not a bunch of SPACE pirates.

Return to “General discussion”