Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
User avatar
1023
Game nights never die. They just go unattended.

User avatar
326
Yo Nigel is doing a undertale stream under my profile y’all should check it out. He’s using his grunt voice so as to mask it. I’ll try not to talk to much

User avatar
2705
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 pm
Yo Nigel is doing a undertale stream under my profile y’all should check it out. He’s using his grunt voice so as to mask it. I’ll try not to talk to much
Xbone. cant watch.


User avatar
2883
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Am sick.
Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.

User avatar
3248
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Am sick.
Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.
I missed the grunt stream.

What time is the New York accent?

User avatar
2568
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Am sick.
Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.
what platform and time?

User avatar
2883
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Am sick.
Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.
what platform and time?
Mixer. On Diesel’s profile. Probably around 5:00 PM Central Time.

User avatar
3248
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm


Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.
what platform and time?
Mixer. On Diesel’s profile. Probably around 5:00 PM Central Time.
Let me do some real basic math.

17+7= 24.


I'll be asleep. Maybe.
Hopefully.
Dang, my exams got cancelled because of the heatwave.

User avatar
2568
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm


Watch my stream tomorrow. I won’t make you feel better, but listening to me imitating a New York accent might take your mind off of it.
what platform and time?
Mixer. On Diesel’s profile. Probably around 5:00 PM Central Time.
what is the name?


Return to “General discussion”