Video games vs real world

General news and information related to Mega Construx
How about this. What video game would you want to play if it was real life? Personally I’d say undertale would be the funnest. Funnest? Most fun? Whatever

Hey whadda know, mega moved part of a thread into its own thread.
Yeah. That’s weird.

Hey whadda know, mega moved part of a thread into its own thread.
Yeah. That’s weird.
Heh heh, it’s my fault.

How about this. What video game would you want to play if it was real life? Personally I’d say undertale would be the funnest. Funnest? Most fun? Whatever
What you talking about halo would be the most fun. Homicidal murdering aliens put to exterminate humanity. It would be one blast of a time.

What you talking about halo would be the most fun. Homicidal murdering aliens put to exterminate humanity. It would be one blast of a time.
I mean, what could go wrong?

We would have the master Chofe!!!

And Corntan!!1!

And Corntan!!1!
And grunts. You must never forget grunts.

And Corntan!!1!
You mean Grutuns?

And Corntan!!1!
You mean Grutuns?
What about pickles?

Return to “General discussion”