YouTubers thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I’m working on a stop motion I should have it up on my channel tonight or tomorrow!

I've got--let's see---two more MCX reviews on the way. ODST Squad Ambush and Micro Fleet Warthog Attack.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:32 am
I've got--let's see---two more MCX reviews on the way. ODST Squad Ambush and Micro Fleet Warthog Attack.
Cool

I'm currently working on another animation using more of the audio from Skylanders: Superchargers, because I had a ton of fun with the last one, and I'm currently working out a few plot holes in my plans for DoD before I continue with it. I am also waiting on the Shields of Requiem pack so I can make a few more members of the Cult of Arkus.

Also, I already made a Gallery post about the "last one", but if you haven't seen it, I uploaded an animation called "The Rift Engine" to my channel.

Just uploaded a new stop motion to my channel

Do we have a list of YouTube videos that gallery members appear in?

(eg. Survivor’s videos about the criticizer, Joe Wick, Greg’s video with Diesel and Joe, etc.)

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 pm

(eg. Survivor’s videos about the criticizer, Joe Wick, Greg’s video with Diesel and Joe, etc.)
I don't think so

basicusername wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 pm

I don't think so
(Lol That was me inviting someone to list the ones they know.)

Recovery: Part 10 has me and Joe in it.

JoeFilms Anniversary: Joe Wick - JoeFilms

Joe Wick: Chapter Two - JoeFilms

Joe Wick: Chapter Three - Parabellum - (Haha, just kidding, not spoiling that one yet)

Recovery: Part 10 - Simek4, JoeFilms

The Critic Chronicles: Survivor11

Rift Engine: Dieselgirl8, JoeFilms.

JoeFilms Shorts: Do Not Touch - JoeFilms

JoeFilms Shorts: Gum - JoeFilms

JoeFilms Shorts: Arguements - Simek4, nigelninja11, Dieselgirl8, Spartanz19, JoeFilms.

That's all I can think of now.

Return to “General discussion”