IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I know you aren't any of those things. I may be dumb, but I'm not that dumb.

Also, I'm really tired. So I feel like most of what I write won't make sense.

I had an idea, but it’s kinda dumb. I was thinking of a projection sight hologram thingy to slide on where you put scopes on the new ARs.

I had an idea, but it’s kinda dumb. I was thinking of a projection sight hologram thingy to slide on where you put scopes on the new ARs.
How would you do that tho?

Mind describing this more clearly. It sounds like your talking a hologram projector. But that wouldn't make sense to put on a gun or block the sites.

Mind describing this more clearly. It sounds like your talking a hologram projector. But that wouldn't make sense to put on a gun or block the sites.
In Halo 5 (not sure about the other games) when you look down the sights of an AR, a little hologram thingy pops up.

It would be completely translucent and have a little “clip” (the way a scope attaches) and a stick on that clip with a... circle-y thing on the end. I try to draw it.

It would be completely translucent and have a little “clip” (the way a scope attaches) and a stick on that clip with a... circle-y thing on the end. I try to draw it.
That would be really cool for stop-motions.

Hugh, I've never played 5. Although I've seen alot of gameplay for it. I'm surprised I don't know what this is. I'll have to look it up.

Destiny 2 forsaken baron sets

Destiny 2 forsaken baron sets
Yas please.

The machinist would have to be a set by itself.

Return to “General discussion”