Project: V.O.R.T.E.X: The Thread!

Tell your own story!
charliebucket

Re: Project: V.O.R.T.E.X: The Thread!

Postby charliebucket » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 am

Oooh... Is Arby evil? Also 90 pages. We're so close to the golden 100! We'll do it by August. Maybe.

Roebuck

Postby Roebuck » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 am

Oooh... Is Arby evil? Also 90 pages. We're so close to the golden 100! We'll do it by August. Maybe.
Probably

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Defiantly

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Almost certainly!

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Arby is Jeff!

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Arby is Jeff!
Didn't see that one coming. He has some powerful juju if he can clocke himself like that.

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Arby is Jeff!
Didn't see that one coming. He has some powerful juju if he can clocke himself like that.
Yup. Juju Jeff they call him. Also does anyone know if the leather jacket from "GunBoat Takeover" fits a female Spartan torso?

NatoGreavesy

Postby NatoGreavesy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 pm

The female spartan torso is compatible with a lot of stuff, actually. It works with ODST and marine armour, and all of the vests and stuff from the Assassin's Creed lines. Even CoD armour fits pretty well.

EDIT:

For example, the characters in panels 2 and 3 of this chapter of Zero Hour both have female torsos.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 am

The female spartan torso is compatible with a lot of stuff, actually. It works with ODST and marine armour, and all of the vests and stuff from the Assassin's Creed lines. Even CoD armour fits pretty well.

EDIT:

For example, the characters in panels 2 and 3 of this chapter of Zero Hour both have female torsos.

The femal body sculpt is really versital. Now I personally think the halo one is the worst its so overly dramatic. Its good but not the best. Basically what Jang-bricks says about it. I do however like the newer femal body sculpts. The call of duty one is gorgiouse and the destiny one looks great as well.

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 am

EDIT:

The femal body sculpt is really versital. Now I personally think the halo one is the worst its so overly dramatic. Its good but not the best. Basically what Jang-bricks says about it. I do however like the newer femal body sculpts. The call of duty one is gorgiouse and the destiny one looks great as well.
Yeah... The CoD one looks great but I want Palmer for the head, anyway. I don't want to get loads of sets just to design one figure... Maybe I'll get Vale from series 4 Heroes as well as Palmer. I prefer the head sculpt for palmer, myself. The CoD one has a hat on and again, the TMNT April is only in the Party Wagon which costs $60 NZD or so off Amazon. I'm not sure about the Destiny sculpt. I think it looks less realistic. I'll need to take a closer look, though.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”