Newbies

Tell your own story!
Yo Ru! It's been a looooong time since I've seen you! I followed your work a lot when I first found the gallery and I'm glad to have a mega account finally! It's also nice to see DB's back! Haven't see you guys for a very long time!
Look at the dates. Those were posted in April.
The first one was posted in August 2016. That was before I even joined...

Yo Ru! It's been a looooong time since I've seen you! I followed your work a lot when I first found the gallery and I'm glad to have a mega account finally! It's also nice to see DB's back! Haven't see you guys for a very long time!
Look at the dates. Those were posted in April.
The first one was posted in August 2016. That was before I even joined...
Right, I found the gallery around the time Ru made his post "Knockoff" in May 2016. At least from what I can remember. I'm not THAT old on the gallery, but that was around the time I was a beginner, just looking around at the gallery and not having an account

That was around the time I started reading Camo Days.

That was about the time of my absence...

I didn't collect mega then I started around August last year.

About this time next year will mark the 10th year of collecting Mega sets for me. Wow.

About this time next year will mark the 10th year of collecting Mega sets for me. Wow.
One of my first sets was a Marvel blind bag. Then a few years later I got 3 Halo blind bags After that I got 3 cod sets 2015 desert troops the horse and sniper outpost.

One of my first sets was a Marvel blind bag. Then a few years later I got 3 Halo blind bags After that I got 3 cod sets 2015 desert troops the horse and sniper outpost.
My first set was Lille a series 3 double grunt blind bag

My first Halo set was Series One of the blind bags.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”