The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
ccbrowning5

Re: The Imperial Campaign

Postby ccbrowning5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 am

Oh man! Just became a double uncle!
Sweet! I'm no where near being an uncle. Maybe in about ten years...

Spartanz19

Postby Spartanz19 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 am

Oh man! Just became a double uncle!
Sweet! I'm no where near being an uncle. Maybe in about ten years...
You'll love it when the time comes, it's great!

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Meanwhile, CC, Kelvin, and the JFO were pinned down behind a Pelican. Each were holding their ground exceptionally well. If anyone tried to move and get a shot on them they were caught dead in the act. CC yelled, "Two clips left guys, we gotta do somethin' and fast!" Kelvin then replied, "On my word you all will run to that Kodiak. It's got enough armor to take a few hits. If you do get out of here, that's your only chance." The JFO turned around and spoke up, "No, I'll do it. The Eagles need you both." Kelvin, continued, "I can't ask you to do that soldier." The JFO said his last words with respect, "It's been an honor gentlemen." The JFO ran as fast as he in the opposite direction of the Kodiak. Bullets grazed his armor while he shot towards the extremely large group of Devils. Although he was aimlessly firing at them he was able to kill off a few in the process. He made it to the destroyed Scorpion and dead Eagles but kept running. CC and Kelvin began to run. More and more people started fire upon them. As they traveled nearer to the Kodiak a Spartan jumped in a Mantis and unleashed the MG's on Kelvin and CC. They ducked behind a Warthog and waited for the MG to overheat. Once the weapons did overheat CC and Kelvin ran away from the Warthog but they were too late. CC was blown far forward but Kelvin's situation was quite different. An enormous chunk of shrapnel emerged from the explosion and ripped off Kelvin's arm from the elbow down. He was lying there motionless after the blast. He was now able to see the JFO running towards the Devils. He now had a SAW and was able to kill seven or eight of them before the clip ran dry and he took out his Magnum. He was able to get a couple of Marines but when a Dark Devil sniper shot the JFO in the abdomen he dropped to his knees. Kelvin ears were ringing but he still felt no pain as he watched a Dark Devil walk over to the injured soldier pulling out his knife. By now CC had rushed over to Kelvin and was staring at Kelvins arm. Kelvin was still watching the JFO when he fell to the ground motionless and the Devil standing tall above him. He still couldn't here a thing and neither could CC. CC began to drag Kelvin by the back of his armor. Kelvin's arm was hanging limp leaving a blood trail from the pool of blood he was laying in. The Mantis began to move forward but CC already had Kelvin at the Kodiak. He lifted Kelvin up and on top of the Kodiak. The Helioskrill now had full consciousness and opened the hatch to enter the Kodiak. He dropped inside of it and hit the floor. He dragged himself to the back and waited for CC. The Mantis suddenly emerged from the from the smoke and was able to identify ccbrowning5 climbing inside of the Kodiak. CC shut the hatch before the Mantis could fire any rounds. The Spartan from the Mantis jumped out and walked towards the Kodiak. He could hear the engine attempt to turn over but the failed attempts made CC give up all hope. The Spartan climbed on top of the Kodiak and pulled out a grenade. CC could here his footsteps inside and heard the hatch open. He saw the grenade fall beside him and said, "At least I'm going out with a bang." The Dark Devil on top heard the explosion and opened the hatch and dropped inside. He saw the dead Helioskrill sitting in the corner but couldn't find the ODST anywhere inside...

Spartanz19

Postby Spartanz19 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:25 pm

I like how this is connecting up!

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 am

CC is gone and now he is in the COD Nightmare. Fighting a private war with no known way to get back. I made his death from someone else's point of view. Now let us continue on with the Eagles and Devils...

Spartanz19

Postby Spartanz19 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am

CC is gone and now he is in the COD Nightmare. Fighting a private war with no known way to get back. I made his death from someone else's point of view. Now let us continue on with the Eagles and Devils...
Cool, I'll write about it today!

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:43 am

Meanwhile back on the Red Eagle command ship, Z19, Endis, Ava, Wilson, Morrow, Hunter, and Commander Fallow were in the command center waiting for Katy Wren to show up. A Red Eagle spy sent a audio report, "The base was attacked by one ODST in gold armor. 14 Red Eagle Spartans were released from their cells but were K.I.A within an hour of their release. 14 out of the 15 Eagle bodies were recovered. A Dark Devil helmet cam confirms all 15 Eagles K.I.A. The ODST was not recovered. Alpha-Zulu-Juliet-Delta signing off." Once Katy came into the room the 6 Eagles and Fallow of the ship looked up at her with faces of sorrow. The commander began, "Katy please sit down." He pointed to a chair before he continued, "I'm afraid I have some grave news." "I'll handle this Commander." Stated Ava. She looked at Katy and continued, "You were close to ccbrowning5 were you not?" Katy responded, "Yes, we had been going together for a couple of years now." Katy's eyes were starting to water. Ava took a deep breath before continuing, "Well CC didn't make it back from your rescue." Katy now had a tear running down her left cheek. "He released a group of Red Eagles and fought there way to a hangar where each were confirmed K.I.A." Said Amy while Katy was now hunched over with her eyes now pouring out tears. Z19 walked over to Katy and crouched beside her before continuing, "CC's body was not recovered. He was a confirmed K.I.A but his body is still missing. I found this in the desk in his room." Z19 sat a small black box on her knee and said, "He was going to propose when he got back to you." Then he left the room...

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 am

Are we still active?

Spartanz19

Postby Spartanz19 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am

Are we still active?
Yes, I am. I just haven't had time to write a large part of a story.

Spartanz19

Postby Spartanz19 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Meanwhile, Hex and Starfire were arguing in her cell. "No! They killed everyone one I ever knew!" Hex was yelling. "You have been working for a military organization devoted to torture and murder. Have you noticed that yet?" Starfire said in a calm tone. "Listen you traitor AI, I would never join these terrorists!" Hex was still yelling. Starfire replied with "If you just tell them what you know about the project, they'll probably let you off easier." Hex just shook her head. Meanwhile, the general onboard called for Z19, Ava, Green, Endis, Ripper, Morrow, and Wilson. "Soldiers, good to see you." The general said as they saluted. "We have bad news and good news. The Devils have finished their secret project. It is a massive railgun integrated into a ship larger than any of ours. They have also placed their entire fleet over Oro for repairs. If we can find a way to destroy that ship, we can kill off their fleet and win the war. I am willing to take this risk. Soldiers, do you have any plans against this super weapon?" The general asked. "Yes, I do." Z19 replied. Fifteen minutes later, two spartans came to Hex's cell. They took her out and brought her to a locker room with Z19, Green, Ripper, and the rest. The spartans showed her a locker with her name on it. "Wait, you have the wrong spart-" Hex said until she saw that the armor in the locker had no right index finger. Thirty minutes later everyone in the room had their suits on. An officer walked in the room and said, "Ok soldiers, we are about to start our siege on the Devil fleet. Your job is to destroy their super weapon. Hex, we are entrusting you with opening doors and getting us into the reactor room. Units, get your weapons ready." The officer said. Hex walked towards the wall with every weapon hanging on it when Z19 grabbed her. She turned to see him shaking his head...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”