Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Red, you truly have a talent at this. I imagine whats happening when i read in my head, and when i read your stories, (same goes for Nigel's stuff) i picture it , and it looks awesome! Fantastic work you two

Red, you truly have a talent at this. I imagine whats happening when i read in my head, and when i read your stories, (same goes for Nigel's stuff) i picture it , and it looks awesome! Fantastic work you two
Thanks! :)

Thanks! And I agree! (About RedThree. Not going to toot my own horn lol)

Part 26
Smoke burned Ivanoff's lungs as he was pulled out of the burning wreckage of the Pelican by Larry. He saw that Booth and Teresa helping Santos out of the wreck. Larry helped Ivanoff stand up. He heard Santos yell in pain. Teresa said, "Yep, that's a broken leg." She opened her kit and took out some supplies to make a splint. Ivanoff saw an assault rifle nearby. He grabbed it and took a look around. He saw a Pelican streak by in a ball of flame. "What was that?" Larry shouted. Ivanoff saw several plasma shots fly into the air, exploding after a few seconds. "Looks like a Covie AA position." Ivanoff looked to Booth. "Follow me." He said. Booth nodded and grabbed her rifle. They walked a few meters down the highway, and found what they were looking for. A massive "Tyrant" cannon was destroying UNSC air support. "How far is it?" He asked Booth. Booth replied, "Not far... maybe 20 blocks?" Ivanoff nodded and walked back to the wreck. Santos was leaning on Teresa. Larry ran up to him. "Sir, I picked up some radio chatter. Multiple units are unable to leave the city, and civilian evac is impossible. All our air support is getting blasted out of the sky!" Ivanoff explained the situation, and told them about the Tyrant they saw. Santos spoke. "So? What does it matter?" Ivanoff said, "We need to take it out." Santos replied, "That's suicide! It's five marines against a, probably, well-defended AA gun!" Ivanoff knew Santos was right, they were outnumbered and outgunned. He tried to think of something. Larry suddenly called out, "Sir, look!" Ivanoff looked skywards, and saw streaks shoot down from the clouds. Larry laughed and said, "ODSTs! The Navy finally sent it's best!" Booth said, "Looks like most of them are landing about 13 blocks away from the Tyrant." Ivanoff ordered everyone to gear up and prepare to move out. They needed to reach those soldiers.

Hey Nigel? What is Thompson like? Can you give me a character description? Would be useful for his appearance. Thanks! :)

Nigel: An optimistic loose cannon that listens to music more than he listens to his superiors.

He’s also leader of his fire squad Charlie-6.

SpartanGregor113 is on Charlie-6 too. His canon name is Michael Gregor.

His armor is gold with shark teeth markings around his visor. He has a shotgun, revolver, and combat knife. And if you want a facial description I can post a link to the pic here.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve spent a ton of time with Nigel. He is older than all my characters! (Literally, not in canon)

Nigel: An optimistic loose cannon that listens to music more than he listens to his superiors.

His armor is gold with shark teeth markings around his visor. He has a shotgun, revolver, and combat knife. And if you want a facial description I can post a link to the pic here.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve spent a ton of time with Nigel. He is older than all my characters! (Literally, not in canon)
Thanks! Hmm, I think I have a few ideas for the next part...
Edit: Post the link, I could use the reference. Thanks again! :)

Their you go! His hair is black but his beard is ginger. His eyes are green.

Ah, just saw this. Thanks Nigel! Part 27 should be up soon.

Lol... the first paragraph is me in a nutshell

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”