Sun May 19, 2019 10:57 pm
The pelican landed at a small Dark Devil prison. The team had been informed they were to secure and rescue as many volunteering prisoners as possible. They exited the pelican and approached the entrance. The guard looked at their fake I.Ds and let them in. They entered the small prison, which had a total of 150 prisoners, and looked around for a directory. They found it, and followed it to the security office. The group walked that direction, and found the room. They equipped suppressors, and Grayson opened the door. Miles and Justin shot two guards, and Logan snapped another's neck. Grayson killed two more with a flash bang and four rounds from his weapon. Mason ended the last three with a burst from his battle rifle. The guard outside had already died, as Miles had tapped him on the shoulder, and left a small robot to kill him.
"Well, that was easy!" Justin said cheerfully, clearly relieved.
"Yeah, well its a prison. They got turrets outside cells." Miles said.
Mason got on the intercom
"ATTENTION, PRISONERS. YOU'R E BEING GIVEN A CHANCE TO JOIN THE RED EAGLES AND REDEEM YOURSELF. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS, PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE BARS OF YOUR CELL."
95% of the prisoners did so. The team went around and opened the cells. Most of the prisoners had just done simple things, rebelling to Dark Devil soldiers and assisting Red Eagles. The other 5% were in for bad things, as in murder and assault. Most prisoners were ex-Red Eagles, so expertise wasn't much of a problem. They all loaded up on the pelican (a second and third pelican had to arrive to pick the rest up). The 120 or so new Red Eagles flew back to base.