Megatale: Diesel’s Parody

Tell your own story!
Nato, idk if you’ve been looking at this thread, but I’d like to get your thoughts on your character’s theme music. It’s on page 21 of this thread.
King nato notice meeee

hread, necromancy! OOOOOH YEA!!!!!!

Nato, idk if you’ve been looking at this thread, but I’d like to get your thoughts on your character’s theme music. It’s on page 21 of this thread.
King nato notice meeee
BOOOO HOOO!!!! Where is my character at, Diesel? *snif*

King nato notice meeee
Doggo shows up later.

King nato notice meeee
Doggo shows up later.
I have a question, Nigel. I may sound stupid but I don't know much about Undertale. Is Doggo a good guy or a bad guy? XD

Doggo shows up later.
I have a question, Nigel. I may sound stupid but I don't know much about Undertale. Is Doggo a good guy or a bad guy? XD
Every character in the game you have to fight. But you don't have to kill anyone. Athough the game bashes you over the head for killing someone.

Doggo shows up later.
Every character in the game you have to fight. But you don't have to kill anyone. Athough the game bashes you over the head for killing someone.
Ok, thanks for the clarification! I thought Doggo was a good character for me.

And I TOTALLY won’t be doing genocide later >:)

WFE I assure you, that will be a mistake.

If you do it... You're really gonna have a bad time.

Not UnggoyZealot, you.

WFE I assure you, that will be a mistake.

If you do it... You're really gonna have a bad time.

Not UnggoyZealot, you.
You die first.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”