The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
I just found this thread for no apparent reason, and realized how much you have grown on everyone since it's creation... Nato was apparently quite done with your shenanigans back then....
Aw yeah. The good old times when I was a pain in the @rse (still am), Nato still didn't know the definition of an Internet troll (I think he does now), and everyone was fed up with me (depends on the context these days).
lol I think it helps that we've all basically turned your criticism into a meme that everyone seems to participate in.

I just found this thread for no apparent reason, and realized how much you have grown on everyone since it's creation... Nato was apparently quite done with your shenanigans back then....
Aw yeah. The good old times when I was a pain in the @rse (still am), Nato still didn't know the definition of an Internet troll (I think he does now), and everyone was fed up with me (depends on the context these days).
lol I think it helps that we've all basically turned your criticism into a meme that everyone seems to participate in.
Yeah. Someone needs to post it on Reddit so I can be actually famous in a reddit YouTube video...

Hey, I need my clout too!

On Opposite Day (which doesn't exist), we all would have to criticize Survivor.

I'm down for that.
Nobody ever even so much as gives me constructive criticism, so when I feel something is off in my comics, I don't know what to fix.
So yeah, critique me any day.

I'm down for that.
Nobody ever even so much as gives me constructive criticism, so when I feel something is off in my comics, I don't know what to fix.
So yeah, critique me any day.
*JOKER LAUGH*

Oh wow, this entire forum died.
I'm on a plane soon so, ya know, I hope it gets revived...

Nigelninja11: Just revived @The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

For 254 HP!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”