Junk Thread- Please Ignore.

Tell your own story!

The Forgotten: The Adventure of GreenSpartan082 and Friends

Hey guys I decided to make a thread for my comic since I have finally been able to edit a lot of photos. Hopefully soon I will put up the comic here too.
Enjoy
Cool, can't wait to see more of it.

Awesome. It's always kool when someone creates a new thread under "RolePlay & FanFiction". But I have a good feeling about this thread... It's gonna go a long way....

Kool. What set does my torso, arms and legs come with?

Ummm I think for your old armour,( it's from Echo series or delta eva or the orange noble six for the torso and legs. The charlie series Fred for the shoulders.
And your new armour is a charlie series Fred chest piece and Echo series noble six shoulder pads with everything else the base Reach armour

Ummm I think for your old armour,( it's from Echo series or delta eva or the orange noble six for the torso and legs. The charlie series Fred for the shoulders.
And your new armour is a charlie series Fred chest piece and Echo series noble six shoulder pads with everything else the base Reach armour
Awesome thanks.

Updated with episodes 20- finale

Worlds Ending
The short sequel too The Forgotten, trust me by the time this episodes finished, main characters will start dropping like flies, or flood.
So game of thrones

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”