The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
-011 suppressed his fears.
It was now that he had to take up the mantle of leader for the team again.

"Alright, new plan.
We need to get off this planet. To do so, we need to take out the slipspace jammer. Who else wants to destroy the Dark Devil ships? The Red Eagles. So, I suggest we momentarily work with them with the goal to ultimately get off-world."

"Sounds like it couldn't possible backfire." replied Joker sarcastically.

"Listen, we can take on pretty much anything. So we don't need to worry about them wanting to let us go or not. Either way, ONI is corrupt and we're not going back."

"Fair enough."

"Right, follow me." he called.

-011 switched on his Infrared vision option on his VISR. Miraculously, after all the battering it had endured, the helmet still worked well enough.
He then directed himself in the direction of a what seemed like a major power plant by the heat signature.

"First up, sabotage."

Logan and Mason used a new experimental tech for their armor. The three ODST simply spray painted gray over their armors and bore Dark Devil insignias. They got into their respective pelican, and got ready. Logan was carrying his typical DMR and had three extra mags and a SOCOM. Justin had a Battle Rifle and 4 magazines, and Miles had a Assualt Rifle with 5 magazines. Mason and Grayson each had battle rifles, and had multiple magazines. Each member had a SOCOM and a magnum.
"This is going to be fun," Miles stated in a sarcastic tone.
"Of course it will be," Justin sneered.
Logan sat in his pelican seat with his helmet off, worried about the mission. What if i get Justin or Miles killed? No, i can't let that happen. I'll do better this time, for Ezra. He thought, leaning back in his seat.
"Lets get this he.ll show over with," he said in a firm tone. He co€ked his rifle and put on his helmet.

I think you should have started with one character

So, Z19, do you want to continue your part, because I'm thinking about having The -011 and Co. accidentally drop in on your guys and make the operation go a little south.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:32 am
So, Z19, do you want to continue your part, because I'm thinking about having The -011 and Co. accidentally drop in on your guys and make the operation go a little south.
I’ll get working on it as soon as possible.

Things Don't Always Go To Plan
Part 2 of 3
This city was always busy, but mornings were the busiest. Workers rushed to their jobs, allowing her to be lost in a sea of people. She continued to walk after the baby-blue suit, fixating herself on it. As they moved further out of the busy city center, the sea turned into a river, and then a trickle. Nobody was on these streets, so she moved further away from the man. She watched as the man slowed down near an alley. He looked around, and looked directly at her. He didn't react, and simply walked into the alley. She walked slowly over to the entrance, and peeked around the corner. The man had taken off running. She turned the corner and took off after him. Her legs pumped and she kept her breathing steady. She slowly began to gain on him. He turned down another alley, and entered another part of town. A shipping district, as seen by all of the containers and warehouses she was now surrounded by. The man picked up his speed, trying to lose her. She watched as he sprinted towards a large warehouse nearby. He disappeared into the dark. She stopped outside the doors. He had cornered himself, but she wasn't taking any chances. She took off the coat, revealing the metal appendage attached to the left side of her body and her armor. She activated the flashlight on the metal arm's wrist, and slowly entered the building.

Note: Took me long enough, eh? Sorry about the delay. One more part, then I guess it's up to you guys if you want me in or not. Hopefully it doesn't take me as long to write it. :)

The guard at the checkpoint stared the eagles down then turning his attention to Z19 and said "ID please."

Z19 handed over a fake ID.

The guard nodded, "hmm we weren't told of any reinforcements care to explain?"

Daniel cut in " listen pal its above your pay grade, top secret."

The guard sighed and said " alright let them through."

The team were past the first checkpoint.

Once inside, Alpha split and made way to the secret entrance to the bunker in groups of two. Z19 and Hex made it to the bunker first. They entered and waited for the others while hiding inside a closet. Fifteen minutes passed and the whole group should have been here by now.

Hex opened a datapad and viewed the map of the base. The others weren’t even close to where the bunker entrance was. They were near the south wall, far off from the planned locations. Hex’s unhelmeted face was worried, and Z19 was about to take a look when something shook the whole building.

”WARNING, HOSTILE COMBATANTS HAVE ENTERED THROUGH THE SOUTH WING. ALL UNITS, RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.”

The two rushed to the bunker exit, but it was shut because of the lockdown. Z19 gave out a sigh,

“I guess we uphold the mission until further notice, and our jobs just got a whole lot harder.”

Meanwhile at the left wing, a large explosion rocked the building. Three humongous attackers ran through, murdering literally everything. Playing the part, Alpha’s above-ground units had to respond to the attack. They rushed to counter whoever could be attacking the base, only to see a familiar figure, along with some allies of his. Endis tried to signal for a retreat, but 011 jumped him before they could escape. The mammoth threw him to the ground and the force shmashed his helmet off. 011 grabbed his knife and planned to end the spartan, only to realize the familiar face and disengage him...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:30 am
Once inside, Alpha split and made way to the secret entrance to the bunker in groups of two. Z19 and Hex made it to the bunker first. They entered and waited for the others while hiding inside a closet. Fifteen minutes passed and the whole group should have been here by now.

Hex opened a datapad and viewed the map of the base. The others weren’t even close to where the bunker entrance was. They were near the south wall, far off from the planned locations. Hex’s unhelmeted face was worried, and Z19 was about to take a look when something shook the whole building.

”WARNING, HOSTILE COMBATANTS HAVE ENTERED THROUGH THE SOUTH WING. ALL UNITS, RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.”

The two rushed to the bunker exit, but it was shut because of the lockdown. Z19 gave out a sigh,

“I guess we uphold the mission until further notice, and our jobs just got a whole lot harder.”

Meanwhile at the left wing, a large explosion rocked the building. Three humongous attackers ran through, murdering literally everything. Playing the part, Alpha’s above-ground units had to respond to the attack. They rushed to counter whoever could be attacking the base, only to see a familiar figure, along with some allies of his. Endis tried to signal for a retreat, but 011 jumped him before they could escape. The mammoth threw him to the ground and the force shmashed his helmet off. 011 grabbed his knife and planned to end the spartan, only to realize the familiar face and disengage him...
"Oh, it's you guys... Huh."

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”