The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Angel followed shortly after the three.

"I told you they were friendlies but you guys never listen!"

"Oh come on... We weren't sure." groaned -011.

She noticed Endis' battered, bl00dy face and took out her medpack. With expert precision she applied some bandages whilst -011, fulfilling his role of a Field Technician, did his best to re-ignite Endis' VISR.

"Hmm. This is quite the VISR hardware. Not UNSC. I'm afraid I'm very limited in what I can do to get it functioning."

"I don't think that helmet is of much use to me after you shattered the entirety of the outer carcass anyways." was all that Endis replied.

-011 motioned at Joker for something, and Joker then disappeared suddenly.
The rest of the team followed.

"What?" Endis called out.

"Scanners are saying that some of our friends are having a problem..." was all that he heard in his comms.

Daniel walked through the halls towards the security wing hearing a explosion in the distance he ran past some marines and shot the guards attempting stop him from entering the security rooms.

Eventually entering a room controlling the alarms and cameras he shot an officer and two marines that were in the room he sprinted over to the terminals and deactivated security, too easy....

He walked out of the room only to be met by machine gun fire from 4 spartans.

The pelican landed at a small Dark Devil prison. The team had been informed they were to secure and rescue as many volunteering prisoners as possible. They exited the pelican and approached the entrance. The guard looked at their fake I.Ds and let them in. They entered the small prison, which had a total of 150 prisoners, and looked around for a directory. They found it, and followed it to the security office. The group walked that direction, and found the room. They equipped suppressors, and Grayson opened the door. Miles and Justin shot two guards, and Logan snapped another's neck. Grayson killed two more with a flash bang and four rounds from his weapon. Mason ended the last three with a burst from his battle rifle. The guard outside had already died, as Miles had tapped him on the shoulder, and left a small robot to kill him.
"Well, that was easy!" Justin said cheerfully, clearly relieved.
"Yeah, well its a prison. They got turrets outside cells." Miles said.
Mason got on the intercom
"ATTENTION, PRISONERS. YOU'R E BEING GIVEN A CHANCE TO JOIN THE RED EAGLES AND REDEEM YOURSELF. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS, PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE BARS OF YOUR CELL."

95% of the prisoners did so. The team went around and opened the cells. Most of the prisoners had just done simple things, rebelling to Dark Devil soldiers and assisting Red Eagles. The other 5% were in for bad things, as in murder and assault. Most prisoners were ex-Red Eagles, so expertise wasn't much of a problem. They all loaded up on the pelican (a second and third pelican had to arrive to pick the rest up). The 120 or so new Red Eagles flew back to base.

I hope thats Alright.
That's kind of too simple if say.
I mean, where's the suspense?
Everything went smoothly but as we all know, the IC has a knack for things going south.

Multiple Dark Devil squads set their sights on the bunker where Z19 and Hex were stuck.

There must've been at least 50 enemy troops according to his radar, -011 sighed to himself.
More killing. More bloodshed. More traumatic events that he wouldn't feel in the present... But that would come back to haunt him years later, if he got out of this war alive.
The group sliced and diced their way through Dark Devil guards as they followed the squads heading towards Z19...

Man I’m so lost...
Well, time for you to start at page 100!

Man I’m so lost...
Yeah... that’s a lot of pages... I’m gonna have to find time to do that.

Man I’m so lost...
Yeah... that’s a lot of pages... I’m gonna have to find time to do that.
25 pages, now, subtract the 4 or so pages where we just argue, and boom, you only have to read 21!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”