The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

One question? Is this a comic or role play your making? If not then it doesn't belong here, it should be on General Discussions.

One question? Is this a comic or role play your making? If not then it doesn't belong here, it should be on General Discussions.
Be warned! You’re about to be criticized!!!

It doesn't seem to do that much with mega in general...

Be warned! You’re about to be criticized!!!
Lol so he's gonna criticize my criticism lol!?

Thanos did nothing wrong.....

Yeah, he (as in Thanos) brings balance, your just over flowing us with criticism without even telling us how to make it better, the balance in a ratio of 100 (of good comments) to 1 (of mean/rude/criticism comments). (This is a joke, I hope I did not offend anyone by it)

Cute... but no.

You're not an iconic, thought-provoking, richly-motivated villain who was ten years and over a dozen movies in the making... you're just a forum troll who loves abusing and criticising other people.

Cute... but no.

You're not an iconic, thought-provoking, richly-motivated villain who was ten years and over a dozen movies in the making... you're just a forum troll who loves abusing and criticising other people.
sounds about right Nato, plus Thanos thinks he's "saving people" by kill half of the people on each planet, while Survivor11, like you said, is just a forum troll who loves to criticise people, but I never saw anything that's abusing though really, but, of course, a lot of things (no, really a lot) has happened during the time I took a multi-year break (from 2015 to 2016).

Absolutely. I stand by this fact 'till the bitter end. No matter what happens in Avengers 4.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”