The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
User avatar
326
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:14 am


you can say that here??
?
he means the earrape
*you are filled with discomfort *

User avatar
3247
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:48 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 am


?
he means the earrape
*you are filled with discomfort *
Well its not really the same thing, is it?
The expression "earrape" is thrown around as a joke, unlike the other word which is just plain bad.

User avatar
2703
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Well its not really the same thing, is it?
The expression "earrape" is thrown around as a joke, unlike the other word which is just plain bad.
It entails the utter obliteration of your ears The other ^^^.

User avatar
3247
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:18 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Well its not really the same thing, is it?
The expression "earrape" is thrown around as a joke, unlike the other word which is just plain bad.
It entails the utter obliteration of your ears The other ^^^.
Uhuh.
Usually earrape doesn't actually obliterate your ears, hence it's thrown around as a joke. It's most commonly used to describe unpleasant, loud, scratchy sounds.

User avatar
2703
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:18 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Well its not really the same thing, is it?
The expression "earrape" is thrown around as a joke, unlike the other word which is just plain bad.
It entails the utter obliteration of your ears The other ^^^.
Uhuh.
Usually earrape doesn't actually obliterate your ears, hence it's thrown around as a joke. It's most commonly used to describe unpleasant, loud, scratchy sounds.
Ya which destroy your ears ( shesh not literally)

User avatar
1504
I know. Suggestive content tho. Not everyone here will understand it

User avatar
3247
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:44 pm
I know. Suggestive content tho. Not everyone here will understand it
You know, Rule Britannia earrape is a meme.
Everyone here seems to have extensive knowledge of memes, so I'd be surprised if people misunderstood.

User avatar
1504
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:18 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:44 pm
I know. Suggestive content tho. Not everyone here will understand it
You know, Rule Britannia earrape is a meme.
Everyone here seems to have extensive knowledge of memes, so I'd be surprised if people misunderstood.
I see where your going.

User avatar
3247
... Directly to jail.
I'm not passing go and I ain't collecting 200 credits, Darn.

User avatar
1018
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:01 pm
... Directly to jail.
I'm not passing go and I ain't collecting 200 credits, Darn.
*passes go and collects 200 credits*
WOOOOOOOO


Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”