The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Forenite isn't dead, battle royal still isn't dead. We want it to be dead, but its still going.

I don’t want it to be dead. Some people, like me, enjoy it.

Forenite isn't dead, battle royal still isn't dead. We want it to be dead, but its still going.
I think you've been missing out on the fact that literally no one talks about it anymore.
Videos have stopped showing up in my recommendations, and my friends (who previously played it and tried to get me to do so at every turn) are now complaining that the game is, "boring because they added to much stuff."
The game is dying, the genre is dying.
Firestorm flopped, Apex hype lasted like two weeks.
I'm calling it now, BR isn't lasting another year.

Pixelgun Battle Royale is best Battle Royale.

I think you've been missing out on the fact that literally no one talks about it anymore.
Videos have stopped showing up in my recommendations, and my friends (who previously played it and tried to get me to do so at every turn) are now complaining that the game is, "boring because they added to much stuff."
The game is dying, the genre is dying.
Firestorm flopped, Apex hype lasted like two weeks.
I'm calling it now, BR isn't lasting another year.
I hope, Fortnite is still doing pretty well as far as twitch viewership and player base are. Firestorm flopped because EA and Dice made a terrible game mode. Apex... honestly its down but its not dead. It blew up artifically thouse its drop off has been more sever. I have friends that are STILL playing fortnite or have gone back. Meanwhile I never had fortnite videos pop up on my Youtube feed, so that tells me you watched some people who played the game or had some relation to it.

Actually criterion made firestorm

Well, they still made a bad game mode and marketed it terribly.

It just got super overrated. It happened over the course of a.... FORTNIGHT haha get it
you probably don’t :(

It just got super overrated. It happened over the course of a.... FORTNIGHT haha get it
you probably don’t :(
AAAAAAAAAH

Well, they still made a bad game mode and marketed it terribly.
ehh I kinda liked it and I enjoy battlefield 5 as a whole.

I do not deny the issues in marketing or the bugs and lack of content etc.

And while I have many frustrations with the game I didn't put 120+ hours into if I didn't find some enjoyment from the game.

The vehicle and weapon cosmetics are a downgrade from bf4 and the mtx is over priced.

The game is ridden with bugs visibility issues and more.

But at the end of the day I enjoy the core experience.

I think this game is going to get better in due time, I hope.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”