The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
I don’t entirely agree with Lisha, but I don’t disagree with her.

In fact I don’t condone nor approve of either your’s or HALx’s reactions to each other. This is supposed to be a kid friendly website, and neither of you should be throwing insults at each other, regardless of age.

Murple wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:51 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:49 pm

But he didn’t have to keep making mean comments and put a smiley face at the end like “I’m just joking ;)”
You mean Hal?
Yes he was doing that

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Sorry if it seems I am giving Halx a pass, I certainly am not, he was more hateful then Survivor in the end. In fact I do not think Survivor is hateful. Its just that he was fine until that blunt I dont like your image. I really doubt anyone feels good hearing all the work they put into their image is lame. Especially someone new. Not everyone of any age can handle that.

I remember being told my stuff was *** and I just ignore that user now. It is fine if you do not like it there are plenty of other images to view.
I didn’t mean to sound rude if that is how I came off. It just annoys me to no end when a person is being rude for a grudge nobody remembers or rude for the sake of being rude

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:58 pm
I'm with Lisha in that I respect Survivor for being blunt and brutally honest. But half the time he's instigative if not down right intentionally tone def to how he sounds and looks. Survivor isn't just critical, he's cruel. A fine example is the comment… he made to the MCX team member that made a joke about being able to be an astronaut. Yet despite survivor purposefully instigating conflicts at times, its up to the other person not to over-react. Attacking him doesn't do anything and Halx is hard to defend because he's taking the bait so to speak. Which is probably due to age, and sadly if he dose get banned because of this. Its a lesson that he needs to learn, and that's not to get angry at things over the internet. Alas it is what it is.
Well said

Survivor you shouldn't have made that joke about his mother. You shouldn't really do that all.

I'm not going to take sides. You both said some bad things.

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:06 pm
I didn’t mean to sound rude if that is how I came off. It just annoys me to no end when a person is being rude for a grudge nobody remembers or rude for the sake of being rude
You did not come off that way, when I re read my post I realized it seemed I was targeting only Survivor which since he is the only one here I sort of was. That does not mean the other party is innocent, if that is how the post came off. No matter how old they are and how new they are to the site they should be aware of what the internet is and how to take things on it. Survivor is the 'veteran" though and I was hoping to get him to steer away from this happening again.

The only reason I even waded into this mess was I hate to see either of these two no longer with us. I enjoy Survivor's take on things but how much drama can be had before the mods just say its not worth it.

Not related really, but this site is free for us and we can upload at no cost without being bombarded with ads and pop ups. The site is a complete loss for Mega and service to its customers. Mattel's shareholders would not lose any sleep if it vanished. They would in fact make more money by not spending it. I could be wrong, but I would guess our mods are multi tasking with other responsibilities. The last thing they need is some drama to get out into the world about the users attacking each other and a reputation that we are all a nasty group.

Yeah, I agree, neither of us were acting like total Saints, although if you read through every post where he's attacked me, there's literally one single comment out of the three or four that I have written back where I attacked him back, in an attempt to get him to feel roasted out and quit it.
And l*go comment on his post is Z19 BTW.
Although, I never even said I didn't like his image, I just said I thought one of the guns one of his MCX spartan figures was holding looked like an AUG HBAR, and it wasn't mega.
And then there was that one where I said "I like stuff" or something, beforehand, attempting to defuse the situation by not letting him find a way to create an insult...
That backfired horribly, he then started trash talking me, hence my feeble attempt at yo Mama humour, to get him to back off, as I already said.
At this point I'm just annoyed he's spamming my notifications.

Welcome to Survivor11 news, literally the most annoying news source in the world!!

Today's top story: A 7.2 magnitude earthquake (on the Richter scale) in Perú!!

Now, uh, yep, that's a pretty strong earthquake.

My mother comes from there and she says my grandmother told her that my Great-grandfather's pictures fell off the mantle-piece but didn't break, Heaven's be thanked.
Fortunately they were about 1000 km away from the origin point so yeah, everything is fine.

That was our top story folks, have a nice day!

(Also, did anyone in texas feel it? Because that's a pretty strong earthquake and the vibrations can go quite far.)

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am
Welcome to Survivor11 news, literally the most annoying news source in the world!!

My mother comes from there and she says my grandmother told her that my Great-grandfather's pictures fell off the mantle-piece but didn't break, Heaven's be thanked.
Fortunately they were about 1000 km away from the origin point so yeah, everything is fine.

(Also, did anyone in texas feel it? Because that's a pretty strong earthquake and the vibrations can go quite far.)
I felt nothing, but if it was last night, I was to asleep to feel it.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:58 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am

I felt nothing, but if it was last night, I was to asleep to feel it.
If you felt it, it would be like a massage that put you in a deeper sleep.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”