The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Actually criterion made firestorm
Well, they still made a bad game mode and marketed it terribly.
ehh I kinda liked it and I enjoy battlefield 5 as a whole.

I do not deny the issues in marketing or the bugs and lack of content etc.

And while I have many frustrations with the game I didn't put 120+ hours into if I didn't find some enjoyment from the game.

The vehicle and weapon cosmetics are a downgrade from bf4 and the mtx is over priced.

The game is ridden with bugs visibility issues and more.

But at the end of the day I enjoy the core experience.

I think this game is going to get better in due time, I hope.
Someone bought me the game. Its fun, its core game play is pretty good. Vehicles are a tad underpowered compared to previous titles and there is very little in the way content for the game. The maps for the most part are all very basic. Some maps are absolutely terrible in terms of balance Falling into the same issue as battlefield 1's operations where the defending team has a egregious advantage on some maps. The layouts are mostly fine. There's the same issue as battlefield 1 with guns being inaccurate at times. The TTK vs TTD is still a tad wonky. The micro transaction system is an absolute joke and a huge rip off. The healing system, I really don't like it. It limits players on health and wants you to make smart choices eh, more like wants you to play the medic class so you don't have to run back to spawn after a single gun fight. Also I swear nobody plays the medic class in the game. Its like battlefield 3/4 where half the lobby is the engineer class except that the class is the assault and now has the best guns in the game as well. Sniper focused maps are eh because the game just gets draaaaggggeeeed out. These are not timeless maps. No Caspin boarder or operation firestorm maps in this game. There forgettable or badly designed.

200 PAGES OF THANOS!! WOOHOO

200 PAGES OF THANOS CAR

WEEEEEEEEE

Pixelgun Battle Royale is best Battle Royale.
I would argue that Survival games is the best. Minecraft did a really good job.

Pixelgun Battle Royale is best Battle Royale.
I would argue that Survival games is the best. Minecraft did a really good job.
Minecraft is not what Survival games originally were... Which is to say, a horror genre.
However, Minecraft, although not a real survival game initially, basically created its own genre and one of the most amazing games I've ever played.
The PC version is by far the best. No micro-transactions, and free mods.
The Bedrock edition is good as well, runs more smoothly in my opinion, but it has micro-transactions! You have to buy what you can get for free on PC...

And here's to maybe passing the CDA thread some day!
(We're gaining! Watch out Jason!!)

🎉🎉🎉

🎉🎉🎉
EH your still about 500 pages off. It depends on how long you remain active.

Fallout 4 survival mode is good

🎉🎉🎉
EH your still about 500 pages off. It depends on how long you remain active.
r/wooooosh

2000th post!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”