The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:36 am
Probably. Although I'd say stick with Warlock's, they have robes. Hunter armor tends to be very upper body only but you could probably make some of it work. Titans all look like armored tanks.
You could use titans as Robot body guards

Just take off the helmets and swap on some normal heads

Murple wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:34 am
Hey, Survivor, I’ve been meaning to ask you, if you found a Destiny set for a good price, would you get it?
Possibly.

It really depends on whether I have a use for it.

Some of the bad guys from Destiny would make cool enemies to fight in Invasion season 2 when it rolls around, but I'm not a fan of Destiny. I despise it as a franchise for what it symbolises, although that has apparently been changing now that Activision is gone.
Admiral-Sabree wrote: Probably. Although I'd say stick with Warlock's, they have robes. Hunter armor tends to be very upper body only but you could probably make some of it work. Titans all look like armored tanks.
I was thinking that kind of figure, because their robes look like something that (rich-ish) star wars citizens would wear.

My economics book: What is “Absolute Advantage?”

Me: The High Ground.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

When you learn that the defenders of Bunker Hill had the high ground but lost...

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:22 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

When you learn that the defenders of Bunker Hill had the high ground but lost...
Quick someone with a larger knowledge of Star Wars quotes find a relatable quote to this!

basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:51 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Quick someone with a larger knowledge of Star Wars quotes find a relatable quote to this!
When you discover that the high ground doesn't always win:
"I have a bad feeling about this."

RedThree wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:11 pm
basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:51 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

When you discover that the high ground doesn't always win:
"I have a bad feeling about this."
I stole that from another star wars meme.

The image was all of the scenes of Obi Wan crying merged together.

Oh, the sorrow at a dead thread.......

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”