Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Anvil yelled, Were out of ammo, oh hēll!

ENEMY AIRCRAFT, OH SHH (STATIC)
WERE HI (STATIC) HIT, MAYDAY, WERE GOING DOWN....... BAIL OUT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION, the longsword lost altitude and seemingly in slow motion plummet towards the ground crashing into the ground in a ball of fire.

Salute our fallen comrade.

Current Characters of Fireteam Glory, Charlie-6 and Delta-224.

My Characters

alive
Jack- Tango
Andy- Delta-224
Zeke- Delta-224
Mills- Delta-224
Carly- ONI Black Team 1
James- ONI Black Team 1
Cody- Tango
Kevin- Tango
Ryker- Tango
Wyatt- Tango

Dead Characters
Zane- Delta-224
Callie- Delta-224
Graves- Delta-224
Michael- Tango
Barry- Tango
Luke- Tango
Captain Carl Sharma
Anvil

Members of RedThree, Rogue, Survivor and Nigel's stories

Boothe- Glory
Santos- Glory
Larry- Glory
Ivanoff- Glory
Teresa- Glory
First Officer Miles
Captain Jeremiah Rose
Captain Fredrick Jules
Captain Delilah Morocco
Morgan- Charlie 6
Gregor- Charlie 6
Nigel- Charlie 6
Cromwell- Charlie 6

will be updated as story goes on
Please inform me if i'm missing anything. I put a lot of work into this.

Please tell me which Captains belong to which ships. Thanks

Delta-224 Part 33

Three phantoms approached the zone. The pelicans had already landed, and the civilians began making their way to them. A dozen or so covenant forces dropped from the phantoms and killed a few marines. Andy, Zeke, Cody and Kevin stopped exploring the school and ran out. A few marines engaged a elite wielding a focus rifle. Cody fired his DMR at the elite, hitting him square in the neck. The elite dropped to the ground and a grunt screamed. Kevin fired his assault rifle at a jackal as Carly shot it with her magnum. The jackal dropped. Andy ran towards a brute and engaged in hand-to-hand combat. He punched the brute in the face, knocking his helmet off. The brute punched back, hitting Andy in the chest. Andy groaned, then pulled his knife and stabbed the brute in the neck. Zeke finished the brute off with a SOCOM round.

Mills ran towards Stevens, who had already been hit by a bean rifle.
"D*mnit!" He yelled, after realizing the marine was dead.
He stood and fired his weapon at a jackal. The jackal dropped, and he saw James boarding a pelican. He started running that way, and attempted to stop James, but was shot in the back by a bean rifle.
He screamed, and dropped to the ground; twitching. Two marines ran over and pulled him behind cover. One of them began to clean his wound and used biofoam. The other, he could tell, was covering them. He sat up, and the marine looked him in the eyes.
"What were you doing, running to those ONI punks?"
Mills shook his head, "What?! At Kibal, they were substituting members of our squad. They aren't ONI." The marine chuckled, "The patches on their armor was ONI. We've dealt with those two specifically. Reason half my company is dead." The marine said. Mills saw his Tango Company patch. "Wyatt and I barely made it out of their. Cody and the others left us, and we had to find a vehicle. Being in a civie area, we found a pair of damaged motorcycles. We used Wyatt's hud to get to Kibal." He finished, then added quickly "I'm Ryker, by the way." Milks picked up his weapon and stood. The three started picking off targets one by one. A phantom dropped off another dozen or so elites and a handful if grunts and jackals. Mills sighed, Hopefully we can get out of here alive..

Cool. I’ll post when you’ve finished.

Im confused as to what and where everyone moved so fast
Nigel and Ceta: New Alexandria
Me and you: Kibal Yards
Survivor: ???
A highly classified ONI facility.

Charlie-6 Ch. 26

The civilian group were approaching the bay of the Pelican, just as the first wave of Covenant approached. Two marines began loading the group in while Charlie-6, Delta-224, Tango Company, and the other Marines opened fire. Nigel watched some marines fall, but it was obvious that the Covenant underestimated the amount of troops that were garrisoned there. The first two Elites fell prey to Morgan’s rifle. Grunts Jackals began drop left and right. “Delta! Go find the third squad and eliminate them! We’ll handle these!”
“Yes sir!” Andy yelled. Delta ran off, leaving Tango, Charlie-6, and the others to fend for themselves. More enemies approached. Nigel ducked down to reload his shotgun. When he popped back up, an Elite appeared out of active camo. “Woah!” Nigel yelped. He acted on instinct and fired his shotgun. The Elite’s shields popped and it roared in frustration. Nigel pulled the trigger again, and his gun jammed. The Elite laughed and leveled his rifle with Nigel’s head. ‘Well your luck finally ran out Nigel,’ he said to himself.
Suddenly, he felt his revolver leave his side, and he heard three shots go off. Nigel opened his eyes to see the Elite with bullets in his head, and Sally standing next to him with his revolver.
“Did you not remember that you carried a sidearm?!” She yelled at him. Nigel snatched the gun from her and responded, “Maybe?! What the h*ll are you doing?! You could get hurt!” She pulled a face and began walking back to the Pelican. “Yeah, but you could be dead!”
A lucky Grunt fired his plasma pistol and hit Sally in her arm. Nigel turned and plugged a round into the Grunt’s head. He then ran to where Sally had dropped. He helped the medic get her on the Pelican and secured, then told them to take off.

Hope that doesn’t screw you up Ceta. Tell me if it does.

Part 1.

The covenant really were all over this planet.
115 sighed.
He motioned to the rest of his team that there was another covenant squad up ahead.
Spartan IIs were deadly.
That's why they were called demons, and now they proved their deadliness.
5 grunts were already dead before the Zealot in charge noticed he was under attack.
Of course, he was too slow to unsheath his weapon, allowing 115 to knife him to death.

They continued along the dark alleyways to the facility they were told to engage.
And then all h3ll broke loose.
A grunt screamed, "Demon!"
115 cursed himself for not looking where he stepped but the area around him was suddenly filled with Plasma bolts.

He ducked behind cover.
When he peaked, all he saw was a wall of Jackal shields, grunts, and a few elites here and there.
There was no way they could get through.

115 pondered the multiple choices he was faced with. Either he tried to continue, but they'd almost certainly be killed or they could retreat.
The facility they needed to get to was far, far away.
His radar was going off the chart with Covenant activity, and just as he contemplated attempting to continue, as if to mock him, more covenant phantoms arrived but with Wraiths this time.
Well, they tried.
Noble team was on the other side, maybe they'd be able to get the package in time.
If he radioed the words Noble Contingency, they would get their orders in a delay of 48 hours at most.
And that was that.

Current Characters of Fireteam Glory, Charlie-6 and Delta-224.

My Characters

alive
Jack- Tango
Andy- Delta-224
Zeke- Delta-224
Mills- Delta-224
Carly- ONI Black Team 1
James- ONI Black Team 1
Cody- Tango
Kevin- Tango
Ryker- Tango
Wyatt- Tango

Dead Characters
Zane- Delta-224
Callie- Delta-224
Graves- Delta-224
Michael- Tango
Barry- Tango
Luke- Tango
Captain Carl Sharma
Anvil

Members of RedThree, Rogue, Survivor and Nigel's stories

Boothe- Glory
Santos- Glory
Larry- Glory
Ivanoff- Glory
Teresa- Glory
First Officer Miles
Captain Jeremiah Rose
Captain Fredrick Jules
Captain Delilah Morocco
Morgan- Charlie 6
Gregor- Charlie 6
Nigel- Charlie 6
Cromwell- Charlie 6

will be updated as story goes on
Please inform me if i'm missing anything. I put a lot of work into this.

Please tell me which Captains belong to which ships. Thanks
Jules commands the Greensboro
Rose commands the Spirit of 2532
Delilah commands the Afternoon

Timeline Reminder!

If Noble Team is just now going to retrieve Halsey, then that means we are about 12 hours from the end of the Halo: Reach campaign.

Red, what ship is picking up evacuees?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”