Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
I could join this...
But then again, as my dad likes to remind me, I'm a lazy *** apparently.

I'm kidding.

So, what would your thoughts be on Survivor11 using his expert grammar and story telling skills on this story?

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 am
I could join this...

I'm kidding.

So, what would your thoughts be on Survivor11 using his expert grammar and story telling skills on this story?
uhh idk but it kinda cool that we roleplayers are helping eachother.

Lol

Survivor11 wrote:
I could join this...

I'm kidding.

Hmm. You are a good writer, and your grammar is very neat. Would you want to make a team or character for the story? Write a bio for some characters, and we can go from there. I figure I should also ask Ceta and Nigel if they're alright with this. So, you guys cool with Survivor joining?

RedThree wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:41 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
I could join this...

I'm kidding.

Hmm. You are a good writer, and your grammar is very neat. Would you want to make a team or character for the story? Write a bio for some characters, and we can go from there. I figure I should also ask Ceta and Nigel if they're alright with this. So, you guys cool with Survivor joining?
My characters are moving to a different part of Reach. Unless Survivor11 follows them or blows up the planet it doesn’t affect me.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:12 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:41 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
I could join this...

I'm kidding.

My characters are moving to a different part of Reach. Unless Survivor11 follows them or blows up the planet it doesn’t affect me.
Remind me to add destroying Reach to my bucket list.

Wait, you know, I'm sure Ceta won't have a problem with me joining, especially if two guys have already given me the go ahead.
So, here's a sample of what I am capable of...

"Green team, report?"

"Affirmative, we're in the designated sabotage area."

"Copy, you're good. We have a longsword in the air in your area if you need air support but command wants you to remain as secretive as possible, so only contact it as a last resort."

"Affirmative, we'll switch our comms off, sir."

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:37 pm
What, you know, I'm sure Ceta won't have a problem with me joining, especially if two guys have already given me the go ahead.

"Green team, report?"

"Copy, you're good. We have a longsword in the air in your area if you need air support but command wants you to remain as secretive as possible, so only contact it as a last resort."

I'm good with it.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:39 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:37 pm
What, you know, I'm sure Ceta won't have a problem with me joining, especially if two guys have already given me the go ahead.

"Green team, report?"

I'm good with it.
I give my stamp of approval.

Fireteam Glory Part 70
The gun clicked, another empty magazine. Larry cursed under his breath. He ducked into cover. He slammed another magazine into the gun. He took several breaths, then got back up. He saw a Jackal column getting close to the lines. He fired, but couldn't break the shields. A grenade must have landed in the middle of them however, because they were all killed by an explosion moments later. Not matter how many aliens they killed, there were always more to replace them. An Elite caught his eye, so he opened fire. He saw the shields flare, and watched it drop dead. He turned and caught several Grunts in his sights. Three more kills. Those Scarabs were closing in every minute, and the ships were nowhere to be seen. Still, the soldiers fought on. Booth took the helmets off multiple Elites, Ivanoff and Santos were dropping infantry from close range, and Teresa dragged as many wounded as she could to the landing pads. Larry looked over and saw Teresa trying to move another hurt marine. He ran over to help her.

"Need some help? Anything?" He asked her.

She looked up at him and said, "Yeah, pick up his legs. He's a lot heavier than he looks."

He nodded, and picked up the soldier's legs. They carried him to the pads. Several teams of marines were set up at defensive positions around the area. This had to be held, at any cost. If their birds couldn't leave or arrive, they were done for. Teresa thanked him, and he turned around and ran back to the frontline. More marines had fallen, and they were starting to lose ground. He dumped his almost empty magazine, and picked up another. More Phantoms arrived, and began to unload more Covenant. The Scarabs were also nearly on them. The surviving marines continued to hold out, each killing as many aliens as they could. For every one marine that fell, it looked like nine Covenant fell. But for every one Covenant killed, it seemed like two would take it's place. A Scarab finally got into firing range, and began charging it's weapon. It fired, and leveled a large chunk of what was left of the wall. Ivanoff pulled out the designator he had, and tried to mark the behemoth for a bombing run. Anvil came over the radio. "We took some damage in a dogfight just now, I'm not sure we can make another run. But we can try." That surely would have resulted in Anvil's destruction, but it was spared. A shadow passed over Kibal, and everyone heard the roar of engines. Several more Longswords streaked overhead, and the marines saw the Afternoon, Greensboro, and Spirit of 2532 in the sky.

Delilah looked over the battlefield. It had been going badly for them. Kibal's west wall was gone, and multiple Scarabs were near the base. She gave orders to everyone on the bridge, and across the ship. "All weapon crews, take down those Scarabs. Get them off those soldiers. Pelican crews, get out there and give them back up. I want Scorpions on the ground now. Tell Spirit to begin evacuating the wounded." It looked like they had arrived just in time.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”