2552: A Collaborative Effort (Formerly, Fireteam Glory)

Tell your own story!
Uuuh, Ceta? Don’t mean to mess with your groove, but I kinda sent the team to New Alexandria so you guys could write, without being inhibited by my procrastinating.

I was trying to help lol.

I wasn't done with the scarabs etc

Spoilers : i was going to nuke them

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Sure, let's use nuclear weapons right next to the base with soldiers and civilians in it.

RedThree wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

Sure, let's use nuclear weapons right next to the base with soldiers and civilians in it.
after everyone was evacuated ya silly goat man

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:00 am
RedThree wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

after everyone was evacuated ya silly goat man
Even then, why in the name of the seven Halos would we nuke them!? Normal bombs work just fine, and enough concentrated fire from a few Scorpions could also work.

ooohh...OH!!

sorry nigel

Ceta-0179 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:32 pm
ooohh...OH!!

sorry nigel
No problem! Just letting you know!

Charlie-6 Ch. 21-23

“Do we have a secure channel yet?” Nigel asked. “No, nothing is secure,” Gregor replied, “and we’ve got too many civilians to risk signaling anyone.” Nigel swore under his breath. “Seems we’re really out of the frying pan and into the fire here. Where’s the nearest evac point?”
“A highschool parking lot about five clicks from here.” Gregor replied. Nigel looked at a control panel, pretending like he knew what it did. “When the next pelican arrive there?” he asked. “Two hours.” Greg replied. “Then take us there, this place doesn’t seem to have a lot of heat.”
“Yes sir.” Came the reply. Nigel looked at the marksman cleaning his rifle in the corner. “Hey Morgan, we’re going to a highschool! This’ll be a whole new experience for you! You dropped out in middle school right?” Morgan ignored him, while the others chuckled.

When they arrived, the team began unloading their weary passengers. Nigel gave his report to the marine sergeant that was the head of the landing pad guard. Apparently this area had been attacked and mostly burned already, so the Covenant had been leaving it alone for the most part. Nigel looked about the streets. Every home was either damaged, scorched, or completely gone. He saw dead bodies here and there, but was happy to see that some were grunts and jackals.

“Looks like the civilian population put up a h*ll of a fight.” Nigel commented. “Yeah,” the sergeant responded, “the local police and some civilians insisted on helping the fight.” It made Nigel proud to think of those innocent people picking up whatever they could find, and defending their homes, when no one would have blamed them for running. “Well, as soon as these people are away, we can all clear out and leave this place in peace.”

Anvil fired the last of the missiles obliterating one of the scarabs as it tried to climb over the wall the husk of the scarab falling backwards onto covenant forces.

The longsword circled around lighting up a second scarab that had been marked with one of the laser designators, this time a burst of high exlosive 120mm shells rained down destroying the front right leg and a large chunk of the scarab now firing its massive cannon sporadically as it malfunctioned eventually running itself into the dirt disabling it.

Now more seraphs entered the airspace intent on shooting down the cowardly humans who dare to flee.

Delta-224 Part 32

The six falcons landed in a small area near a high school. The marines and ODST exited the falcons, and helped the civilians out. They walked over to where the next pelican would arrive, and they situated themselves. The marines took up positions with the stationed guard. Andy observed as they walked, seeing bodies of many civilians and a few jackals and grunts. He and Zeke stared around and saw some ODST they recognized, Charlie-6.
"Huh, those were the other falcons we followed then, huh?" Zeke said.
"I guess," Andy responded. Mills walked over, "Guys, focus alright?" Andy scoffed. "Fine, Mills. We'll be careful. Mind if we check out the building?" Mills sighed, "Alright. Take a few marines, Kevin and Cody.."
"Got it," Zeke shot back. The two began walking towards where the remnants of Tango Company were standing.

"Hey, Cody, Kevin. Want to come check out the building with us?" Andy called. Two marines looked over. Cody hadn't a helmet and Kevin had a bandage on his shoulder. The two responded immediately. "Yeah sure." Kevin called. The four walked slowly to the entrance of the school.

Hope its ok doing that. I wanted to get Delta-224 out of the base and get James out of there..

(There'll be a twist with him later..)

And quite frankly, writing at the base where scarabs are attacking would take a little too much work.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”