Bush War (and Community) history

Tell your own story!
He’s also advertising his stuff in Wasteland comments sections.
Call me hostile, but new users are the worst. It’s been that way since the start.
I can agree on that. Heck, I think I'm guilty of it. But there have been a few exceptions.
Exceptions, you say? *coughmecoughcough* :P

Call me hostile, but new users are the worst. It’s been that way since the start.
I agree... wait,

DOES THAT INCLUDE ME?

:(

I agree... wait,

DOES THAT INCLUDE ME?

:(
no, we like you. wait,

DOES THAT INCLUDE ME?

Y’all are fine. After a few months of quality work and good ethics, I consider you good. There’s a period of “trial by fire,” per say. I might welcome you on your first post, but after that, you’ve got to make a name for yourself.

Y’all are fine. After a few months of quality work and good ethics, I consider you good. There’s a period of “trial by fire,” per say. I might welcome you on your first post, but after that, you’ve got to make a name for yourself.
phew, that's good. Glad to know someone thinks my post are Quality.

soon they will be...*ahem*....

iconic

Heh heh, I think I made a name for myself here. *looks at bush*

Cinimod, we’re on at the same time again!

Cinimod, we’re on at the same time again!
YAY! go to derailed!

Oh, that's what that burning sensation is.
AAHHHHHHHH!! FIRE! FIRE!

Oh, that's what that burning sensation is.
AAHHHHHHHH!!
Red go to derailed!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”