Bush Security

Tell your own story!
User avatar
2881
Murple wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am
I think I’m one of the few people without a double.
Um, Purmle?!

User avatar
2485
He didn't make Purmle, though.

User avatar
2485
And the password for FoeJilms was thrown down the toilet.


User avatar
1018
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am
Murple wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am
I think I’m one of the few people without a double.
Um, Purmle?!
Purmle isn’t a clone. He’s trying to replace me.

User avatar
1018
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am
And the password for FoeJilms was thrown down the toilet.
Did you really throw it down a toilet?

User avatar
2881
Murple wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am
Murple wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am
I think I’m one of the few people without a double.
Um, Purmle?!
Purmle isn’t a clone. He’s trying to replace me.
I call them clones, they are really from the opposite dimension.

User avatar
2485
Yes, Boss, I really did. That way I could honestly say that.

User avatar
474
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Murple wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am


Um, Purmle?!
Purmle isn’t a clone. He’s trying to replace me.
I call them clones, they are really from the opposite dimension.
But Purmle isn't Murple backwards. So it's not his clone right?

User avatar
2568
Murple
Elprum



Purmle
Elmrup




Purmle sounds nicer


Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”