Shrub Industries

Tell your own story!

While Joe "Wick" Films is very powerful. As obvious from "Joe Wick Chapter 2", I would like to bring up that typically evil clones have powers that the original does not. it will be a tough battle indeed.
I'm pretty sure it's just us and Nigel. Our secret messages are safe.
Experience outranks everything.
Captain
AMERICA

While Joe "Wick" Films is very powerful. As obvious from "Joe Wick Chapter 2", I would like to bring up that typically evil clones have powers that the original does not. it will be a tough battle indeed.
Experience outranks everything.
Captain
Captain, or Sir?

SIR YES SIR!

Joe seems confident enough.
Let's keep talking as if he isn't listening Murple
He sure does. I guess he’ll get his chance at FoeJilms when we attack.
Wait, does he know how to read this? Or is it just you, me, and Nigel?
So, what are those powers?
Doesn’t RedThree know how to talk like this?

Oof I need to start researching things I’ve been procrastinating by trying to debunk Einstein

He sure does. I guess he’ll get his chance at FoeJilms when we attack.
Wait, does he know how to read this? Or is it just you, me, and Nigel?
So, what are those powers?
Doesn’t RedThree know how to talk like this?
Evil clones are typically stronger but more brash. They also sometimes have evil magic. Like how Sith Lords have Force Lightning.
I Think he does but I'm not sure.

Oof I need to start researching things I’ve been procrastinating by trying to debunk Einstein
Diesel, don't give away the things you have been researching. We don't want Bush Ind. catching onto our plan!

Diesel, don't give away the things you have been researching. We don't want Bush Ind. catching onto our plan!
hi....

ish ceta’s opposite

can i join

RESEARCH! CAN I HELP?
i really just want to steal ur plans

hi....

ish ceta’s opposite

can i join
Yes, you can. What do you want to do? And is it ok if I make you a blue elite cause I ran out of figs? (my collection is limited)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”