Megatale: Diesel’s Parody

Tell your own story!
I am parodying Undertale. This will be an adventure for those of you who haven’t played it!

(Look up a picture using your character’s name if you’re confused.)

Characters:

UnggoyZealot as The Human

Rogue-Elite as Flowey

JoeFilms as Toriel

81Ceta_Deta as Nabstablook

Dieselgirl8 as sans.

nigelninja11 as PAPYRUS

Simek4 as Doggo

Survivor11 as Undyne the Undying

Cinimod64 as TEMMIE!!!1!

Murple as Alphys

Zarry as Mettaton

Megapand25 as Burger Pants

NatoGreavsey as Asgore

And a ton of other Characters you will see eventually!

👍︎♍︎♌︎❒︎□︎⬥︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⬥︎📬︎👎︎📬︎ ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📬︎ ✋︎♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎📪︎ ♎︎□︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎□︎■︎♏︎✏︎

Hey! That means Survivor11 and I are best friends!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:12 pm
Oh G0d no... Please, G0d, no!
I'm not ready to have to deal with an imma- wait. I am an immature person.

Point amended, I'll just murd- I mean, remove, Nigel instead.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:47 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:12 pm
Oh G0d no... Please, G0d, no!
I'm not ready to have to deal with an imma- wait. I am an immature person.

Point amended, I'll just murd- I mean, remove, Nigel instead.
D:

Ah, Yes, a nice forum so that i can learn what this is!

No idea what undertale is, but consider me intrigued.

HOI!!!!1!1!!11!
I've been waiting for this!
Ready to see what you do Diesel and also wondering if I could do some small stuff. Not story centered, just for the laughs.

And for those of you who don't know what Undertale is, I've prepared a small summary:

Undertale is a rpg set in a time after monsters lost the human-monster war. You play as an innocent girl named whatever you want(but her canon name is Frisk). You wake up to see a small flower named Flowey, who quickly tries to teach you that in the Underground(the land of the monsters) it's Kill of be Killed. But he's a liar. Your "goat momma" Toriel saves you from Flowey and takes you in. But you aren't satisfied with living in the Underground forever with Toriel as your mom(as amazing as she is) and so you decide you want to leave to the capital, the center of the Underground and the place that houses the portal back to the Human world. Toriel tries to stop you, knowing that unlike her, some monsters aren't as friendly to humans as she is. This is when your path can change(or it might've been able to before this, haven't played in a while). You can kill Toriel thus starting your either Neutral or Genocide playthrough, or you can spare her, and start the correct playthrough of the game, the Pacifist playthrough.

I would highly recommend playing it, or at the very least watching a let's play of it. Undertale is a game full of mystery, adventure, comedy, and drama. And in the words of Matpat: "There is no other game to showcase all the good of who we[gamers] are as a community than Undertale".

Hope this helps!

Say no more Cinimod or you’ll be a spoiling little temmie...

I can get killed?

[Insert GASP here]

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”