Megatale: Diesel’s Parody

Tell your own story!
Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space time continuum. Timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting. . .

MEGATALE EPISODE ONE IS ON THE GALLERY!!!!!!

Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space time continuum. Timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting. . .
Hey that’s my line!

Hey that’s my line!
Nothin' personal kid, truth is the game was rigged from the start

If you quote some spoilers

You’re gonna have a Bad Time

*Has never played Undertale...*

*Found out undertale is an old, old classic. So old in fact, that's it has pixel graphics*

*Meh, I wonder how Diesel is going to pull this one off?*

*Found out undertale is an old, old classic. So old in fact, that's it has pixel graphics*

*laughs*
Undertale is no old/classic game, my friend. In fact, it was released in 2015. The pixel graphics are simply a design choice, not representative of the game's age.

*laughs*
Undertale is no old/classic game, my friend. In fact, it was released in 2015. The pixel graphics are simply a design choice, not representative of the game's age.
This is honestly like half the industry these days, don't take this as complaining. I've played mods better then AAA games...

Tbh even I don’t know :/

*laughs*
Well, that's what my friend said.
I have absolutely no idea how old it is, other than 4 years if it came out in 2015 (let's be honest, 4 years is a decent game lifespan compared to some).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”