Megatale: Diesel’s Parody

Tell your own story!
I saw something about that. There are only about five songs in the soundtrack (including MEGALOVANIA) that don't include another song.
Undertale soundtrack is the second best game soundtrack besides halo, fight me
I never disagreed, Wife. Repetition of songs in a game (or especially a series) is beautiful, it's one of the many reasons "American Venom" from Red Dead Redemption II is such a great song.

But I have to rate Majora's Mask's soundtrack above Undertale's. There's just so much... I don't even know. "The Final Hours" says it all.

So I guess I will fight you.
The battle of the century commences. Joe Wick vs. Diesel: Angel of Death.

Joe Wick: Chapter 3. (Only if Wife has a ton of henchmen.)

Joe Wick: Chapter 3. (Only if Wife has a ton of henchmen.)
Can we see, Joe Wick: Chapter 3 (Domestic Violence)?

Hey, hey, you're making quite the assumption there.

I was talking about the Nerf war that happens prior to release.

To be honest, Diesel and I would make a great team. Because that's no spoiler in any way.

*grabs popcorn and lawn chair for both me and Red*

*grabs popcorn and lawn chair for both me and Red*
*runs away because I know what's about to happen and I want to be as far away from it when it does*

Undertale soundtrack is the second best game soundtrack besides halo, fight me
I never disagreed, Wife. Repetition of songs in a game (or especially a series) is beautiful, it's one of the many reasons "American Venom" from Red Dead Redemption II is such a great song.

But I have to rate Majora's Mask's soundtrack above Undertale's. There's just so much... I don't even know. "The Final Hours" says it all.

So I guess I will fight you.
The battle of the century commences. Joe Wick vs. Diesel: Angel of Death.
Well HONEY Undertale has an amazing soundtrack for being made by only two people

Well WIFE Majora's Mask was made entirely in one year.

Joe... be warned. Majors mask reused assets from Ocarina of Time.

Joe... be warned. Majors mask reused assets from Ocarina of Time.
I know, believe me I've done my research. I'm just sayin', Majora's Mask has a superior soundtrack and also had to cross several hurdles.

But did you know that the Fierce Deity literally exists only for the sake of putting adult Link in the game?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”