Megatale: Diesel’s Parody

Tell your own story!
Joe... be warned. Majors mask reused assets from Ocarina of Time.
I know, believe me I've done my research. I'm just sayin', Majora's Mask has a superior soundtrack and also had to cross several hurdles.

But did you know that the Fierce Deity literally exists only for the sake of putting adult Link in the game?
Joe, after several songs, and a LOT of game play watching. I would rate Undertale's soundtrack to be superior. Now hear me out! While I do agree that Majora's Mask has an AMAZING soundtrack, there's really only one noticeable happy song in the entire game. Everything else is sad and foreboding. This is good, it goes well with the game really making moments mean a whole lot more. However, Undertale's music is also very good at setting a sad mood. It's really good at(just like Majora's Mask) making you really care about the people around you. But Undertale has more than just sad moments. There are so, SO many happy and intense moments. Yeah there are some intense moments in Majora's mask. But in my opinion, they pale in comparison to Undertale's epicness(just take a look at Megalovania and SPEAR OF JUSTICE!!!). In conclusion, I would rate Undertale's soundtrack much better.

*grabs popcorn and lawn chair for both me and Red*
*runs away because I know what's about to happen and I want to be as far away from it when it does*
*scolds Red for cowardice.*

Cinimod64, though I do agree with most of what you said, Majora's Mask has a large amount of very happy and uplifting songs. That's what makes them so haunting. The people have no idea what is to come... And through these happy moments and songs, you really begin to feel for the characters. They know what's coming just like you do.

But yeah, MEGALOVANIA is freaking epic! I mean, I've never played the game and have the song downloaded!

Cinimod64, though I do agree with most of what you said, Majora's Mask has a large amount of very happy and uplifting songs. That's what makes them so haunting. The people have no idea what is to come... And through these happy moments and songs, you really begin to feel for the characters. They know what's coming just like you do.

But yeah, MEGALOVANIA is freaking epic! I mean, I've never played the game and have the song downloaded!
I'm actually trying to learn the Song of Healing on my Ocarina. It's a very pretty song!

I know, believe me I've done my research. I'm just sayin', Majora's Mask has a superior soundtrack and also had to cross several hurdles.

But did you know that the Fierce Deity literally exists only for the sake of putting adult Link in the game?
Joe, after several songs, and a LOT of game play watching. I would rate Undertale's soundtrack to be superior. Now hear me out! While I do agree that Majora's Mask has an AMAZING soundtrack, there's really only one noticeable happy song in the entire game. Everything else is sad and foreboding. This is good, it goes well with the game really making moments mean a whole lot more. However, Undertale's music is also very good at setting a sad mood. It's really good at(just like Majora's Mask) making you really care about the people around you. But Undertale has more than just sad moments. There are so, SO many happy and intense moments. Yeah there are some intense moments in Majora's mask. But in my opinion, they pale in comparison to Undertale's epicness(just take a look at Megalovania and SPEAR OF JUSTICE!!!). In conclusion, I would rate Undertale's soundtrack much better.
hah! Steamboy has the best soundtrack ever!..................................wait a minute. Uh, this is a game soundtrack conversation, not a movie........ooops.

What dose crossing hurdles have to do with anything? Every great game has to surpass multiple hurdles. If not in technology, then in execution. One of my favorite videos (that I don't remember the name of...) Is about halo combat evolved and a developer who worked on it back in the day. He talked about the development of the game, pushing the boundary's of technology. How there were these talks of halo killers before the game was even out.

The Zelda series in General is a very impressive series of games, and honestly one of Nintendo's only continuously successful game series with a cohesively complex narrative and story.

With that all said, Major's mask has a great soundtrack, something akin to that of Halo 3. Undertale on the other hand is groundbreaking for its music and is is a key factor that defines the game still to this day. Undertale is remembered for its music more then its story and the vise versa for Majors Mask.

I left for two days and look at what you have done to my forum I trusted you husband

I left for two days and look at what you have done to my forum I trusted you husband
What did you expect.

"It's been three seconds Nathan."

What did I do? I was just sitting in the rockingchair on the porch thinking, and some friends rocked their chairs over to the porch and we had a nice chat.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”