Bush conference room

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:49 am
Do I dare?
Thou doth dareth.

Dear HR,

Stabby got sucked through the time machine into another dimension. Considering he was kind of an employee, what’s our insurance policy on “accidental inter-dimensional travel?”

-GrubFlap

Don’t send this to HR, send it to RR. Then we’ll talk.

Dear RR,

Stabby got sucked through the time machine into another dimension. Considering he was kind of an employee, what’s our insurance policy on “accidental inter-dimensional travel?”

-GrubFlap

Nigel (GrubFlap), that was hilarious. I almost started laughing out loud.

That’s better. We don’t have a policy on this. We should’ve set one up immediately after I let Angus start tinkering in the basement. I say we give employees life insurance for wherever the heck they end up!

Dear RR,

I’ll apprise the Nigel in that dimension. Thanks.

-GrubFlap

Murple wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:12 pm
That’s better. We don’t have a policy on this. We should’ve set one up immediately after I let Angus start tinkering in the basement. I say we give employees life insurance for wherever the heck they end up!
I got trapped in a book two days ago.

Doss that count?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:29 am
Murple wrote:

Doss that count?
Sure why not.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:29 am
Murple wrote:

Doss that count?
That joke is so old.
Still funny.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”