Farewell Friends

Tell your own story!
Community Team
Thanks for your support and contribution to our community! There will always be a place for you if you ever decide to come home.

This is not a farewell, but a "see you again soon"!

F

goodbye :( hope you had fun here!

I never really knew you, so... Hello and goodbye.

Best of wishes my friend. I hope you have a successful life in whatever you choose to do. See ya soon mate.

Farewell. I didnt know you but still, sad.

F

Farewell. May life be smooth sailing for you, and may happiness come your way at every opportunity!

I don't know what to say. Your one of my closest friends on the gallery. We joined the site at the same time so we sorta grew up at the same time, I guess. I realize that, while we don't really know each other, I feel like I have become really close to you in the past two years. I don't think it's an overstatement to say that we have become good friends. I will truly miss you, brother.

You'll be missed, you magnificent man. See you on the other side.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:07 pm
I don't know what to say. Your one of my closest friends on the gallery. We joined the site at the same time so we sorta grew up at the same time, I guess. I realize that, while we don't really know each other, I feel like I have become really close to you in the past two years. I don't think it's an overstatement to say that we have become good friends. I will truly miss you, brother.
You guys are so close, that at one point I asked if you guys were brothers or friends irl.

The longest standing person to join near the same time as me is probably Survivor11.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”