Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Time to deploy my lawyer figures.

Time to deploy my lawyer figures.
Not the Lawyers!!! There too powerful!!!!

I'm going to start reading this....

i've missed 253 pages though

screw it, i've read every comic that had anything to do with Those Two Guys.

I'm going to start reading this....

i've missed 253 pages though

screw it, i've read every comic that had anything to do with Those Two Guys.
Have at it, its a fun read.

I can state that, in my unbiased opinion, this is the greatest comic ever made. Well worth the time.

Now that is what I like to call unbiased.

100% genuine, take it to the bank, full-flavour unbiasedness.

Alright. So, maybe I'm just a bit sad that CC left the site, maybe I'm going into this without thinking it through, maybe I'm just a bit crazy. Maybe all of the above. But if you are all still interested in my stories by August 1st, I'll have something very special for you. Maybe. We'll see. For now, here's some lore.

Jeff got up off his feet. Dazed, confused, the Mighty One searched around for any signs of life. Nothing. Just an empty white void continuing as far as his pure black eyes could see. “Welcome...” A mysterious voice echoed in his head “To Dimension: X!”
“Who are you?” The Orc asked, confused, but determined to escape. “I am The Guard. I make sure no one escapes. NO ONE.” The Guard rumbled into his head. “Well, there’s a first for everything. I will give you one chance to free me before I tear this place to shreds.” Jeff replied, threateningly. “I’m sorry, but we cannot allow that.” “We?” Jeff asked as a beam of light came down, releasing monstrous creatures writhing with sores and tendrils. “SKRAAAAA!!” One of them screamed as they charged Jeff. The Orc, happy that he had a challenge, lifted one of the creatures and flung it around like a battle-axe, knocking the others over like bowling pins. Jeff, victorious, but knowing of The Guard’s sheer power, ran so that these creatures could not reach him.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”