Massive website downgrade?

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Matman1122

Massive website downgrade?

Postby Matman1122 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:06 pm

The Mega Construx website has been a collectors dream! The history with years and years worth of sets make it great for seeing what I have and what I want, and for identifying items as I come across them. It looks like everything but new products has been taken down... please let this be temporary!!!!

charliebucket

Re: Massive website downgrade?

Postby charliebucket » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:43 pm

The Mega Construx website has been a collectors dream! The history with years and years worth of sets make it great for seeing what I have and what I want, and for identifying items as I come across them. It looks like everything but new products has been taken down... please let this be temporary!!!!
Well you can still view the sets (by filtering the figures by year, clicking on a figure, and then look at the list of sets that the figure appears in, then just click on the set). But your right, it's not ideal.

AiasOileus

Postby AiasOileus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 am

I'm thinking it's some mistake, because just on Dec 4th I noticed both TMNT pages (Nick and collectors) had been redone. All of the collectors sets were there, and now many of the first year ones are gone. On the Nickelodeon page more sets, but not all were shown, now it's drastically less. At least it better be a mistake, and I didn't see the page to Monster High. Let's hope it is just some error in the process of updating things.

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

Go into the filter and select the year you want to search for. It will bring up every set from that year.

AiasOileus

Postby AiasOileus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Looks like its fixed now, must have been a little snafu in updating the site, although still no Monster High listed, that line might be dead.

LishaThorne

Postby LishaThorne » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm

NOOOOO! yeah might be

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”