Massive website downgrade?

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
The Mega Construx website has been a collectors dream! The history with years and years worth of sets make it great for seeing what I have and what I want, and for identifying items as I come across them. It looks like everything but new products has been taken down... please let this be temporary!!!!

The Mega Construx website has been a collectors dream! The history with years and years worth of sets make it great for seeing what I have and what I want, and for identifying items as I come across them. It looks like everything but new products has been taken down... please let this be temporary!!!!
Well you can still view the sets (by filtering the figures by year, clicking on a figure, and then look at the list of sets that the figure appears in, then just click on the set). But your right, it's not ideal.

I'm thinking it's some mistake, because just on Dec 4th I noticed both TMNT pages (Nick and collectors) had been redone. All of the collectors sets were there, and now many of the first year ones are gone. On the Nickelodeon page more sets, but not all were shown, now it's drastically less. At least it better be a mistake, and I didn't see the page to Monster High. Let's hope it is just some error in the process of updating things.

Go into the filter and select the year you want to search for. It will bring up every set from that year.

Looks like its fixed now, must have been a little snafu in updating the site, although still no Monster High listed, that line might be dead.

I don't think the filter was active when I first posted, but it is there now and there are archive sets, however what they really need is to bring back the search bar, and to make the filters more interactive (let users pick multiple criteria).

Not all sets , just look at the Destiny sets. The site only shows 3 sets for 2017 and none for 2016.

Two new MH sets are out, but they are really just figure sets.

It's been a month now, and I'm losing hope that this has focus at Mega. In the Halo line, I am not able to filter to sets other than the current year, there's still no search function, and for the products I am able to stumble across, they lack information they used to have like the year and set number. As an example, the only way to get to the page for the Rhino, that I can find, is to know that it came with the Covenant Grunt Spec Ops character, link to it (for figures it does have past year), and then link to the Rhino from there. It can't be done from the Sets links that I can find.

MEGA: This site WAS a great resource for your customers, fans of these lines. Perhaps you're hoping for a fan site to fill in the blanks and take on the reins, but as that has yet to happen, it's really disappointing that such a colossal step backwards was taken and seems to go unaddressed.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”