Skip to content

Custom profile pictures

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
It would be easy to make these any image than can be uploaded to the site should be able to be used as a profile picture it would make it easier to identify users quickly and even allow users to have a unique profile picture that noone else has.

I find it dumb this hasn't been implemented yet.

Or at least a customizer for each line.

This was moved?

Hmm thanks mods

This was moved?

Hmm thanks mods
Where was it?

General discussion i clicked on the wrong one lol

Im not sure how well that would work Joe

But seriously who doesn't want custom avatars?

Yeah, I would love to have one.

I wish to cast my vote towards the custom profile pictures. I've always wanted a little Goblin as my picture.

Yes, and I would love to have my ODST for mine.

It would be neat but they don't want people to post for example pictures of themselves or the internet troll to meme with it. I think it would be cool if they expanded on the available profile pictures though. like adding a fig customizer like the one they have for the destiny line to all there other current lines and to add some profile images from some older lines as well. They wouldn't have to do anything to extreme for older ones either, simply use the box art of the character dossiers (for example dragons universe dossier profiles/ orginal dragons dossier profiles.

Interesting point

But perhaps once its uploaded to the gallery and you want to have it as a custom prof picture maybe a second more rigorous approval process to try to stop people from doing those things.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”