Dear Mega Construx—

Got a question? Ask it here!
Dear Mega Construx,

I have a question about your box art. Back when you originally introduced the Call Of Duty line, you used real pictures for the box art. Now, you are using digital pictures for the box. I always dreamed of being a photographer for your Call Of Duty sets, but now it seems like that isn’t an option. So my question is, have you decided to eliminate real photographed box art for good? Thank you for reading this.

—SpartanZ19

Huh, I never noticed that. I'm not really into the CoD as much, though.

I did and I agree. However I dislike that the PT boat was shown on water, but when I put it in water it sank...

I did and I agree. However I dislike that the PT boat was shown on water, but when I put it in water it sank...
Well, that's just because it's a building toy. If it were to actually float, then you couldn't build it.

Well, that's just because it's a building toy. If it were to actually float, then you couldn't build it.
Yeah but they had the boat on water in the pic. Must have glued the pieces together or something...

I understand this.
Sometimes the figures look different. Either they are digital or some prototype.
I think the biggest example is Makarov : Package art vs Figure.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”