Is a Nintendo license possible?

Got a question? Ask it here!

But can it run crysis?
Crysis 2 has literally one of THE best soundtracks ever.

But can it run crysis?
Crysis 2 has literally one of THE best soundtracks ever.
“But not the best.” -Halo Soundtrack

“Yeah.” -Undertale OST

*Halo 2: Mjolnir mix intensifies*

Legend of Zelda: *knocks on door*

I think Kreo? owns a Mario license (Mario cart) that's where the Yoshi came from. As to a actual full blown line though. I could definitely get behind a mega Consturx buildable bowser. Also, more Yoshi to collect then. Until then I'm stuck with the other brand versions.

I think Kreo? owns a Mario license (Mario cart) that's where the Yoshi came from. As to a actual full blown line though. I could definitely get behind a mega Consturx buildable bowser. Also, more Yoshi to collect then. Until then I'm stuck with the other brand versions.
I think knex (or however that’s spelled) has Mario. But before you collect more Yoshies, you might want to know that he’s a know tax fraud commiter.
He's a green dino. He just eats the tax collectors. On the subject, I don't think they own the license anymore. But I could be wrong, it's been awile since I've seen them in stores.

GASP

Does this mean we could get Mega Construx Yoshis?

GASP

Don’t get your hopes up, mega might not want to make double yoshi (geez, autocorrect changed that to hospital) exploshis.

GASP

Don’t get your hopes up, mega might not want to make double yoshi (geez, autocorrect changed that to hospital) exploshis.
What... how.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”