Rule Override With Disclaimer?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Take this argument somewhere else.

We need a thread for arguments.
*Ahem*

That one thread that is completely random and unneeded, yet somehow made it to 276 pages in Roleplay and Fanfiction?

Sounds like the perfect thread to host one more argument, especially now that the previous one is technically over.

Oh well I tried to stop him.

At the very least I tried to help.

Guess the only thing he can do is act like a child and throw a tantrum.

Wow the mods are going ham.

Everything he made got deleted.

I would say good job if I didn't feel bad for him.

i hope this gets deleted since you bullied me
talk about scorched earth.

I feel bad really but cut the spam.

i never spam

i never spam

ok why did they delete your posts then?

*Ahem*

That one thread that is completely random and unneeded, yet somehow made it to 276 pages in Roleplay and Fanfiction?

Sounds like the perfect thread to host one more argument, especially now that the previous one is technically over.
Nice try dude.

In all seriousness, I don't want to cause arguments or divides so I'll just say this: rules are rules. No posting pictures of other brands. Doesn't matter if they are "compatible with Mega" or not. Just post Mega on Mega's site. There's plenty of other places where you can post other products, but this site is strictly for Mega products only.

*Ahem*

Nice try dude.

In all seriousness, I don't want to cause arguments or divides so I'll just say this: rules are rules. No posting pictures of other brands. Doesn't matter if they are "compatible with Mega" or not. Just post Mega on Mega's site. There's plenty of other places where you can post other products, but this site is strictly for Mega products only.
^This man speaks the truth.

Keeping things running smoothly since '19

they ban my photos cause i use other brands as if that matters equality for all figures!!!
Alright, I probably shouldn't drag this on but I wanted to say something on this.
So what your saying is that they are banning your photos because the figures are another brand right? Well let me explain this simply. We have two companies, company A and company B. Company B has figures that look similar to company A. Company A has a website where fans of its toys (Toy A) can post stuff of toy A. Now you are posting pictures of toy b from company b. They do let a lot through it seems but they don't like it much more (?) because it's a competitor product that can take away business from company A. This isn't about equality for figures.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”