Can you guys make Cheif Keef, Fredo Santana and Southside 808 Mafia Figures?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:22 pm
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:36 pm
What do you mean by the "play stuff"? Do you mean playability? How well it can be played with?
I mean play features like lights and sounds and shooters
Gotcha, I'm a big fan of the shooters but the lights and sounds, nah. Reason why I like shooters is because I like to do target practice rounds with my mega bloks.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:36 pm
What do you mean by the "play stuff"? Do you mean playability? How well it can be played with?
Gotcha, I'm a big fan of the shooters but the lights and sounds, nah. Reason why I like shooters is because I like to do target practice rounds with my mega bloks.
I never really liked shooters. They tend to make the build not look quite as nice.

Murple wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 pm
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I never really liked shooters. They tend to make the build not look quite as nice.
Well yea if the shooter are attached to the build, I'm talkin about having them separate, instead of shooting them with a bb gun which could damage the brick, I use my old skool pyrates ones

Moving things back on-topic.

I can honestly see this as a huge market. While maybe not just having rappers, but rather a series of musicians/artists similar to Halo Heroes. This would appeal to all ages, and to people who like all different kinds of music. I can see this making a lot of money.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 pm
Moving things back on-topic.

I can honestly see this as a huge market. While maybe not just having rappers, but rather a series of musicians/artists similar to Halo Heroes. This would appeal to all ages, and to people who like all different kinds of music. I can see this making a lot of money.
YESSSS, expand it beyond the rappers. I love this idea. Just imagine if they did Marshmellow or the Black metal bands. Expand to even female singers 0_0 I know more female figures. Let's go beyond like the company slogan and get celebrities???

More female figures would be nice to have. Honestly any standard heads are great for customizing... Which is another reason for this line.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:52 am
More female figures would be nice to have. Honestly any standard heads are great for customizing... Which is another reason for this line.
Hmm I kind of have to disagree on that, a lot of figures have holed eyes which makes them very difficult to paint so if they at least don't hole them I'm happy cuz at least I can give them the 2nd eye application.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am
charliebucket wrote:
Hmm I kind of have to disagree on that, a lot of figures have holed eyes which makes them very difficult to paint so if they at least don't hole them I'm happy cuz at least I can give them the 2nd eye application.
Yeah I guess that just depends on whether you paint or just pop'n'swap.

Either way, you wouldn't lose anything by getting more standard heads.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 am
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am
charliebucket wrote:
Yeah I guess that just depends on whether you paint or just pop'n'swap.

Either way, you wouldn't lose anything by getting more standard heads.
I agree with you, I really could use more heads, especially if you are building a Mega Construx city kind of like how *** built his, except this time just with mega bloks and not L3G0

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”