HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:16 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:38 pm
Lollipops and Ice cream for our winner.
YES DISPENSE THE REFRESHMENTS *POPS BOTTLE TOP*

yeah gamers we did something epic.

I don't know what that is though.

The only thing I'd say is to have the HALO figures increase in size. When you pose with weapons, you can have them grip the weapon with both hands. And I do understand that the armor does get in the way, but something I wish for in the future.

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 pm
Bloodravens73 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 pm
The only thing I'd say is to have the HALO figures increase in size. When you pose with weapons, you can have them grip the weapon with both hands. And I do understand that the armor does get in the way, but something I wish for in the future.
THANK YOU, i agree freind mega already does big figs, i would like to see a spartan in didacts size, also the hunter is about that size if we sized up a teeny tiny bit just to give more realistic kinethsetics you could still use old figures for comic relief lets all admit mega goes with a more cartoony blocky appearance i think they need a slim scaled physique; if a spartan was made with 2 peg holes in feet like the other big figs would anybody really complain, mega consistently upscale their figures every 5 years, I DO NOT WANT 3 3/4' figures i want 2.5 inches

Bloodravens73 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 pm
They wouldn't fit into vehicles correctly.
That's the main issue.

2.5 inch figures fit most vehicles, not all the hawk is a big no, while the warthog fits them good enough for me, and cod generally has bigger vehicles please quit slandering my post because you disagree with my opinion, i have pcitures demonstrating compatibility you are disproven i have won

HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:52 pm
2.5 inch figures fit most vehicles, not all the hawk is a big no, while the warthog fits them good enough for me, and cod generally has bigger vehicles please quit slandering my post because you disagree with my opinion, i have pcitures demonstrating compatibility you are disproven i have won
If we can’t disagree with you, then why can you disagree with us? Little guy rules?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”