Destiny News?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Just wondering MCX can give us some news about the destiny line.

Just wondering MCX can give us some news about the destiny line.
You and me both my dude.

Same. Will there be more?? I know Destiny 3 is in the works, so maybe if they start now, the sets will be out in time...

Wait, I thought the contract between BUNGiE and Activision was done. Will Destiny 3 just be Activision?

Wait, I thought the contract between BUNGiE and Activision was done. Will Destiny 3 just be Activision?
Actually, did you know that BUNGiE took the rights to Destiny with them when they left? I'm shocked Activision let them have it, seems uncharacteristic of them.

It’s a big ol’ BUNGiE victory!

Actually, did you know that BUNGiE took the rights to Destiny with them when they left? I'm shocked Activision let them have it, seems uncharacteristic of them.
If say Activision dosent know how to screw people over enough with the game. As they said they want to focus on company owned IP (meaning IP that's not jointly held) so the absolute degrading disaster that's BO4... expect more of that. Could be worse at least. Imagine Anthem with BO4's scummyness.

Activision and EA are killing the industry.

Activision and EA are killing the industry.
This.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”