New flood forms.

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've seen a lot of people put the new flood infection forms on the head peg of figures. This is a very simple question. Is there a ball joint compatible hole on the underside of the flood forms?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:04 pm
I've seen a lot of people put the new flood infection forms on the head peg of figures. This is a very simple question. Is there a ball joint compatible hole on the underside of the flood forms?
Yep!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Yes sir! It’s actually a normal peg hole, but they are so squishy that they easily stick.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Yes sir! It’s actually a normal peg hole, but they are so squishy that they easily stick.
Ok that answers that question then. Its like the orginal flood infection forms. Just softer rubber this time around.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:15 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Ok that answers that question then. Its like the orginal flood infection forms. Just softer rubber this time around.
I like the softer, more rubbery texture that the new MCX figures are made of. The old ones were made of REALLY hard plastic and a LOT of the figures hands would break from putting the weapons in and out of their hands.

Simek4 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:05 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

I like the softer, more rubbery texture that the new MCX figures are made of. The old ones were made of REALLY hard plastic and a LOT of the figures hands would break from putting the weapons in and out of their hands.
At the same time, though, paint does not stick to new Halo helmets as well.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:21 am
Simek4 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:05 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

At the same time, though, paint does not stick to new Halo helmets as well.
True..........

Wait

There's a difference of plastic on the articulated figures?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:21 pm
Wait

Do, do you not have any mega bloks/construx figures? They have always used two types of plastic. At least ever since they updated to the ball joint method I think. One is softer for friction, the other is hard. Like the bodies to the armor. Old figs it was upper legs, shoulders and head. New - 2014 onward style figs it's upper legs. Body, upper and lower arms (minus actual ball in socket join pieces) and the head.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:21 pm
Wait

Do, do you not have any mega bloks/construx figures? They have always used two types of plastic. At least ever since they updated to the ball joint method I think. One is softer for friction, the other is hard. Like the bodies to the armor. Old figs it was upper legs, shoulders and head. New - 2014 onward style figs it's upper legs. Body, upper and lower arms (minus actual ball in socket join pieces) and the head.
I mean, i noticed a rubbery feel on some helmets and a difference with upper legs .

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”