New flood forms.

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've seen a lot of people put the new flood infection forms on the head peg of figures. This is a very simple question. Is there a ball joint compatible hole on the underside of the flood forms?

I've seen a lot of people put the new flood infection forms on the head peg of figures. This is a very simple question. Is there a ball joint compatible hole on the underside of the flood forms?
Yep!

Yes sir! It’s actually a normal peg hole, but they are so squishy that they easily stick.

Yes sir! It’s actually a normal peg hole, but they are so squishy that they easily stick.
Ok that answers that question then. Its like the orginal flood infection forms. Just softer rubber this time around.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”