Farewell Destiny?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Alright guys, It's been to long, we haven't even heard or seen anything on this line at this point. And it's a shame too. I love this line, seeing a game I play alot turned into a reality is always super cool. But the idea of not seeing any sets from any of the new expansions is really disappointing, curse of osiris, warmind, forsaken, etc. Nothing. So at that point. Maybe make a farewell set? I was thinking maybe a night stalker figure? To complete the storm caller and the sol hammer. Or maybe just a collection of all of the supers from each class. Idk. Maybe some of you in the comments put down some ideas of a set you'd guys want to see and keep this thread going so someone at MCX notices?

Yeah I really liked the line. It's a shame they're cancelling it, but I guess I can kinda understand it.

Hopefully we'll see it continue in Heroes Series (like Terminator, Stark Trek, TMNT and AC)

Have they removed it from the worlds? Did they say they were ending it? It definitely doesn't look great but until I see it gone.

Have they removed it from the worlds? Did they say they were ending it? It definitely doesn't look great but until I see it gone.
I dont think it has been removed from worlds (yet) and also they haven't said they were canceling it either (yet) but like you said, its definitely not looking to well for the line. And a possible end of its future.

Doesn't bother me.

But hey maybe something better will come of it right?

If Mega doesn't still have the license, it shouldn't be featured on the worlds page. However, the ownership of Destiny changing to Bungie's own hands may complicate the license. Maybe Destiny stuff didn't sell as well as expected. Maybe Mega is just waiting for the next iteration of the game to generate interest in the brand.

Maybe Mega is just waiting for the next iteration of the game to generate interest in the brand.
this

And apparently me saying that if Destiny 3 is some how better than Warframe I'll shut up, is too offensive.

And apparently me saying that if Destiny 3 is some how better than Warframe I'll shut up, is too offensive.
And me responding to it was also offensive.

And me responding to it was also offensive.
We're such delinquents.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”