Farewell Destiny?

Got a question? Ask it here!

The original supermarios.

Okay, not sure what we're talking about here, but let's get back on topic.

It seems one of my posts here was deleted so it was either inappropriate or pretty off-topic. In any case these posts are probably an indication of how little interest there is in Destiny now. I don't know about the games, but the toys were cool...

It seems one of my posts here was deleted so it was either inappropriate or pretty off-topic. In any case these posts are probably an indication of how little interest there is in Destiny now. I don't know about the games, but the toys were cool...
I do agree there. The interest in Destiny, in all aspects, seems to be fading. But either way, I think it's better to stay on topic. :)

... And now you can make up whatever you want about it, I guess.

But we both know that I made a very valid point, and completely destroyed Diesel's argument.
Did my comment and your response both get deleted? Fine, let's take this to the destiny thread survivor11.

To be fair the quality of the game has no baring on the continued license. So we went off topic.
I guess.

I'll just say this.

If Destiny 3 is good, then there is no problem.
I will shut up.
There might not even be a destiny 3 anymore, talk about has stopped, they might just keep making expansions now since the split from Activision.

But like said many times in this thread it better to stay on topic.
Honestly I would like to see more variants of the Fallen and the vex but what I really want to see the most is the taken maybe mold them in black Fading Into transparent plastic much like the sunbreaker figure.

Sun breaker figure is 100% clear plastic. The figure is fully painted in a gradient. (I could see them doing this for the Taken figures considering the amount of detail the destiny figures get.)

I just want to see Warlock supers in some sets I can’t seem to find them. Also some barons for forsaken would be cool

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”