We have recently updated our Privacy Statement. Click here to review.

Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder

Got a question? Ask it here!
User avatar
1503
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:40 pm
You! You're the Sith lord!
No, Grubatine is.

User avatar
3719
Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:40 pm
You! You're the Sith lord!
No, Grubatine is.
Me no Sith Lord!

Me is the senate!

User avatar
1503
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am
Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:40 pm
You! You're the Sith lord!
No, Grubatine is.
Me no Sith Lord!

Me is the senate!
In the name of the Galactic Bushpublic, you are under arrest!

User avatar
3719
Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am
Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am


No, Grubatine is.
Me no Sith Lord!

Me is the senate!
In the name of the Galactic Bushpublic, you are under arrest!
It’s treason then. *Unholy grunt screech*

User avatar
1503
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:29 am
Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am


Me no Sith Lord!

Me is the senate!
In the name of the Galactic Bushpublic, you are under arrest!
It’s treason then. *Unholy grunt screech*
*Vroosh! Swoosh! Hum!*

User avatar
4422
This is the very reason why I’ve debated leaving this site. We can’t hold a topic for 12.5 seconds...

User avatar
2638
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 am
This is the very reason why I’ve debated leaving this site. We can’t hold a topic for 12.5 seconds...
You are very right there.

Let's get back on topic, guys.

User avatar
3719
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 am
This is the very reason why I’ve debated leaving this site. We can’t hold a topic for 12.5 seconds...
You are very right there.

Let's get back on topic, guys.
Sorry

User avatar
62
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 am
This is the very reason why I’ve debated leaving this site. We can’t hold a topic for 12.5 seconds...
Well the Target Audience is what age?

User avatar
3805
Armageist wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 am
This is the very reason why I’ve debated leaving this site. We can’t hold a topic for 12.5 seconds...
Well the Target Audience is what age?
On this site most people are teens or older.

In terms of who else buys MCX... The target audience is ~10 years old.
But only adults have the cash to pay for scalper prices.


Return to “Ask Mega Construx”