Star Wars License?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello MCX_Team! I'm curious. I recentky reawatched Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and began to wonder. Could Mega Construx get the license to Star Wars? I would love to see Star Wars characters in Mega form. I know its probably never going to happen, but is there a chance?

If it ever did happen, i would gobble up Clones, Rebels and Stormtroopers.

Edit: I understand many topics talk about this, but i don't think they were as direct. I also understand it might be expensive to make the molds....

Hello MCX_Team! I'm curious. I recentky reawatched Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and began to wonder. Could Mega Construx get the license to Star Wars? I would love to see Star Wars characters in Mega form. I know its probably never going to happen, but is there a chance?

Edit: I understand many topics talk about this, but i don't think they were as direct. I also understand it might be expensive to make the molds....
Sorry, but l*go is never going to let go of one of their most profitable licenses.

Yes please.
I'd love to see 327th Star Corps and 212th Attack Battalion for clones.
Rebel troopers would be epic especially if they got A280s and used the Rogue One uniforms.
An X-Wing set, or a Republic Gunship. AT-TEs or AT-RTs.
Maybe Rex and Fives, or Waxer and Boil. All of that would make me happy. Oh so very happy.

Sorry, but l*go is never going to let go of one of their most profitable licenses.
However, Disney wants profit.
I'm sure they'd love to sell the license to both brands because to them it's just money, money, money!

A certain competitor has held the Star Wars licence for over twenty years, I believe. Sadly I don't think they're going to part ways any time soon.

It's a shame, because Mega could do an absolutely fantastic job.

😔☝I just don't see why two block toy companies can't have the Star Wars license considering how many different companies produce Star Wars figures and other toys, so VERY many.

😔☝I just don't see why two block toy companies can't have the Star Wars license considering how many different companies produce Star Wars figures and other toys, so VERY many.
This is true!
And as I have pointed out many times elsewhere, other Star Wars toys are rapidly dropping in quality. Just go to the store and look at the modern action figures, and compare them to the ones we all had when Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith came out.

Meanwhile, Mega Construx is constantly improving the way they make their toys. Kids would naturally be drawn to the coolest toys, so it would be a great marketing decision for Disney.

The only problem? We need to go bring this up to Disney.

This is true!
And as I have pointed out many times elsewhere, other Star Wars toys are rapidly dropping in quality. Just go to the store and look at the modern action figures, and compare them to the ones we all had when Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith came out.

Meanwhile, Mega Construx is constantly improving the way they make their toys. Kids would naturally be drawn to the coolest toys, so it would be a great marketing decision for Disney.

The only problem? We need to go bring this up to Disney.
Everyone! Let’s make Halo themed Clone armor and storm Disney headquarters! Our Clone markings should be MCX orange. For the Grand Army of Mega Construx!

Or some 501st clone armour...

Or some 501st clone armour...
Ditto.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”