Can there be more Arctic themed halo sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello, I would like to know if you guys could add some more Arctic themed sets to Halo mega construx because I think a lot of people other than me would like to see them return, I am also asking because well I'm making an Arctic base and I need Arctic spartans and marines.

Pardon me if I seem a little cold about this, but I think people would honestly prefer more regular UNSC green or urban vehicles because there's more use for those, as well as the terrain.
Arctic vehicles don't make much sense other than in a snow setting which is quite the drawback as it limits potential quite a lot.

I like arctic stuff. I’d be down more Serina based things.

Honestly

I want more BFTA Marine style sets

Yeah, The BFTA marines were awesome to use, Im sure a lot of people want them to return in more sets. The only sets to feature them recently are the Micro Action Figures and the Yankee squad (Yankee squad is rare and costs something around 28.50)

Yeah, The BFTA marines were awesome to use, Im sure a lot of people want them to return in more sets. The only sets to feature them recently are the Micro Action Figures and the Yankee squad (Yankee squad is rare and costs something around 28.50)
Yankee and BFTA are different. Yankee is tan undersuit. BFTA is Green.

BFTA also has gray armour. Yankee has green. Stormbound marines are the same as BFTA bar the white undersuit I believe.

Personally I prefer green, desert and urban color schemes.

However

I would like to see the return of Covert OPs themed sets.

i don't hate your idea but imo all sorts of camo would be better we need desert more then anything else and olive drab

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”