Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
RedThree wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm
"Copycat."
>Because if Survivor says it, YOU aren't allowed to because then you're "copying" him. (Even if it's just a sentence that anyone can say!)
Bro, chill.

It's clearly a joke...

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm
we should ask more of them to the betterment of the company and us as individual consumers
We often do ask for new things from Mega. New themes, improved distribution, teases about upcoming sets, engagement from build designers, and more transparency from site staff. These things are for the betterment of the site, and for the relationship between the company and the customer community.

What is not better for the company or customers is taking away what makes Mega unique by upscaling it to be exactly like a competitor brand that almost no one here had even heard of before you brought it up. No matter how hard you try to argue to the contrary, the simple fact of the matter is that upscaled figures would render every prior build in Mega's ten-year tenure incompatible.

You - and only you - believe that forcing Mega to become like a different company that you like will make Mega better.

Everyone else believes that Mega is already great the way it is, that it's better off being its own thing.

Bringing this argument up over and over again, repeating yourself while ignoring every argument to the contrary, isn't going to change anyone's minds. The discussion is over. No one agrees with you.

Please stop.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 pm
basicusername wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:12 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Copycat.
welcome to me, nothing original to say
basic u ok?
Wait, did I make a joke,
Oh no....
Lol, yeah I’m okay

Rogue’s right, thank you for being a bit calmer in your approaches. But anyway, onto my final point:

Having more detail is great! I love some of the work in the Heroes series. But making the figures with a half inch increase proportion really wouldn’t change much, really. The detail would be pretty much the same, but the big thing is, they probably couldn’t afford to go much further with detail if they did so. The figures would cost considerably more, and adding even more detail than normal would cost some serious cash. Also, sets would be more expensive, not from the figures themselves, but from the surplus extra pieces that are necessary to bring the builds up to scale. Imagine how small the signature series sets would be if they had to add another .5 inches worth of size! But anyway, I understand that you really want to have your figures compatible with other companies, but that’s just not how it works. The point of companies is to do better than the others, not work with them (all the time, that is).

So anyway, I understand your points, but on a business and logical scale, I don’t think it’d work. Or in other terms: “That’s not very cash money of it.”

You know, I wouldn't be opposed to them adding 2.5 inch figure designs in a new IP brand but it just dosen't hold a place in there current set line ups of Halo, CoD, Destiny besides special enemy figures. Destiny enemy's and Didact for example.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:28 pm
You know, I wouldn't be opposed to them adding 2.5 inch figure designs in a new IP brand but it just dosen't hold a place in there current set line ups of Halo, CoD, Destiny besides special enemy figures. Destiny enemy's and Didact for example.

A larger off brand ig would be cool.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:28 pm

A larger off brand ig would be cool.

yeah.

Wouldn't be 100% compatible and all that.

Isn't a bad idea.

people already post other figures in the gallery, they go with mega deal with it

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:37 pm
people already post other figures in the gallery, they go with mega deal with it
Let this die.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 pm
Sigh.

Here we go again. Looks like someone's temporary ban has been lifted.
I thought he just left.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”